• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Mylittlebear that is hilarious re your window cleaner and falling asleep in that position! :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the support guys, but it's not looking good at this stage.

More blood when wiping this afternoon, and not just a little bit either. Think this is definitely AF coming early, damn it...

Billylid, you spotted for a bit and then stopped didn't you? Is that normal for you?
:dust:

Well if my daftness can cheer you up at all hun, I'll share all my REALLY daft antics of late lol!! Try to stay positive (I know easier said then done, but remember we are here for ya anytime :hugs: Sending you loads of :dust: and I have my fingers crossed for you x x

MrsJA, nup not usual for me at all. Af isnt due for another 5 days and I started spotting late at night on 7 DPO. It wasnt enough for a pad or anything, it was just when I wiped or was checking my cervix :)

The best way I have worked out for me to check my cervix is when Im on the toilet after I've pee'd you gently insert a finger and check it then. Dont be shy, your the only one who knows your doing it. Depending where you are in your cycle as to where your cervix is, it might be low and you will feel it very easily, or it might be high and you might have to insert your finger up to the hilt (god that sounds awful sorry)
Put your two pointer fingers together, tip against tip, thats a bit what its like inside, you will feel something that has a tip to it but has a slit in it. It will change from feeling hard like the tip of your nose to feeling like your lips. You can feel up past it too with your finger, (as I said, imagine a finger just facing downwards). Hope ive been some help. If not, I can try and explain more hehe.
:dust:

I dont know if that makes sense but hopefully it will help some ladies out :)

Mrs JA, do you know how long your luteal phase is? generally it will only change by 1 maybe 2 days, so you can be 95% sure that when you ovulate, that your period will show so many days later.
My luteal phase is usually 13 days but I have had 12 day phase a couple of times as well.

My pleasure mylittlebear. If i can, I will always try to help :)

Thanks mylittlebear and billylid, you guys are great.

Billylid, I'm not too sure about my luteal phase. I've been assuming 14 days, but it's a bit tricky for me because my cycles are all over the shop. About 47 days on average :growlmad:

It sucks, because now it's looking like I'm out this month, I won't be back in the game again til April.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you guys and hoping you get your BFP's this month though :dust::dust:

MrsJA, I just saw that your as aussie as well :D Do you temp or just go by cervical muscus for when you ovulate?

Yep, I'm a Melbourne girl Billylid! :p:

I'm not temping, just going off CM. I used to be really bad at knowing when I was ovulating, but I think I am much better at it now. I get o pains which are pretty telltale too.

I think we're going to go on clomid next cycle though, which means you're pretty much guaranteed to O on day 14. Cannot wait. I'm sooooo over these long cycles.

What's your cycle like?

My cycles arent too bad now. I had the occasional one that went a bit stupid but generally they are alright. I usually ovulate around CD 16 although I have had one that I o'd on CD 22 :| This cycle was CD 17 but I had o pains around CD 14 and so bd'd 3 days there but didnt end up ovulating, then CD 17 came about and thats when I had the temp shift that confirmed I o'd on CD 17.

Could you temp for just a month to make sure that your o pains are coinciding with your actual ovulation? I bought my thermometer off ebay for like $15 and its fantastic.

wow its been busy in here tonight lol

What is cervix meant to feel like if you are pregnant/not pregnant? I only started checking mine recently.

Anyway today is it, i keep praying the old hag stays away. Going to test tuesday if she hasnt shown up.

spencerbear, i think all cervix's are different. though i know mine drops low and hard when my period is due.

Mine feels quite high and a little squidgy, so hopefully its a good sign. Although knowing my luck thats probably normal for me

Hi girls - not testing 27/2 but am getting married that day! Good luck to all of us! xx

Congrats on the wedding! Well to those of u who check your cervix I have no idea about that stuff or how to do it lol so good luck :)

Hey girls,
Hope you're all doing well.

Alas, I am out for sure this morning. :witch: got me.

I spent last night reading every post I could find about IB, hoping it was that, but it clearly isn't.

Fingers crossed for you guys, hope you have better luck than me!
:dust::dust:

My AF was due last week Sunday...The 14th Feb..I bleed once only when I wiped on the 8th Feb (I'm praying this was implantation bleeding) so am gonna test on 22nd.. & hopefully i would be 2 weeks late by then and can finally get my BFP

Hiya ladiess, I did another OPK this morning and still positive... is that normal? lol I've got nothing to compare to! How many days are you meant to see +OPKs? I'm not convinced these are working properly lol.

I have like a period type cramp... which could be ovulation pain, but I don't remember ever feeling it before. but the EWCM is nil... don't seem to have any this month! Apart from I had one day of it a few days back. And because we were staying with the in-laws I can't remember if that was the night we BD'd or not >.< I don't know if it makes a difference. I'm actually rather confused and advice would be appreciated :p lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->