• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hey girls,
Hope you're all doing well.

Alas, I am out for sure this morning. :witch: got me.

I spent last night reading every post I could find about IB, hoping it was that, but it clearly isn't.

Fingers crossed for you guys, hope you have better luck than me!
:dust::dust:

aahhh MrsJA, Im so sorry to hear that, keep positive though I have my FX'd for you for next month. Sending you loads of :dust: for then x x

Hiya ladiess, I did another OPK this morning and still positive... is that normal? lol I've got nothing to compare to! How many days are you meant to see +OPKs? I'm not convinced these are working properly lol.

I have like a period type cramp... which could be ovulation pain, but I don't remember ever feeling it before. but the EWCM is nil... don't seem to have any this month! Apart from I had one day of it a few days back. And because we were staying with the in-laws I can't remember if that was the night we BD'd or not >.< I don't know if it makes a difference. I'm actually rather confused and advice would be appreciated :p lol

XxX

Hi Kaede351,
I did not want to read and run, I have not started using OPK's yet so cant really say I'm afraid. Im alittle confused over the whole EWCM myself I think I got it right while bd'ing and then had it about 4 DPO/ 5DPO so I have no clue if that's a good or bad sign!!

Sorry again I cant help, sending you loads of :dust: x x

Hi Kaede can you post us a pic of your opks?? How many days of positives have you had? Sorry if you have told us I may have missed it. Is your test line as dark or darker than your control line?? OPks use to confuse but now I fell like a pld pro at them...LOL

Mrs Ja so sorry the witch got you...I read about you maybe starting on clomid..I am on my 7th cycle of it and my Ov dates are all over the place still...sometimes it cd12 and other times it is cd 15..I hope it gets you your BFP soon though!!

I did check my cervix again this morning and it seem to be moving down...so I am sure the witch will show up on time..I am still having crazy insane vivid dreams but that is about my only symptom at this point.

AshleyNicole how are you today luv??

Hi Kaede can you post us a pic of your opks?? How many days of positives have you had? Sorry if you have told us I may have missed it. Is your test line as dark or darker than your control line?? OPks use to confuse but now I fell like a pld pro at them...LOL

I took my very first test yesterday afternoon around 3-4pm-ish and the line came up darker than the test like immediately then faded and is now the same solour intensity. (Top)

Then this morning I did 1 test that didn't seem to react and was very slow so I did another thinking it was a dud and the lines were the same colour as the test on both. (middle 2... bottom middle was the one that took a long time to come up, it's also faded alot more so I think it was abit of a dud?)

And then about an hour ago I did another and it came up really dark straight away again but seemed darker than the rest... (bottom)

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/private/SDC11102.jpg

Reeds I am doin alright hun and urself!? I think I am out this month as I am not having the normal symptoms and still getting :bfn: all good though just waiting for AF and to roll on to March :)

I took my very first test yesterday afternoon around 3-4pm-ish and the line came up darker than the test like immediately then faded and is now the same solour intensity. (Top)

Then this morning I did 1 test that didn't seem to react and was very slow so I did another thinking it was a dud and the lines were the same colour as the test on both. (middle 2... bottom middle was the one that took a long time to come up, it's also faded alot more so I think it was abit of a dud?)

And then about an hour ago I did another and it came up really dark straight away again but seemed darker than the rest... (bottom)

The bottom one is your positive..see as it is darker than the control..so you should Ov in 12-36 hours. Get to bd GIRL!! Good luck and God bless

Oh and keep testing it should fade back out. That is how mine are...light, light then dark dark and then back to light and then nothing. I hope this helps. I still have to ask for help on mine but all the lovely ladies on here are wonderful about helping!

The bottom one is your positive..see as it is darker than the control..so you should Ov in 12-36 hours. Get to bd GIRL!! Good luck and God bless

:D Thanks. Already been to bed this evening though lol. Me and DH are feeling the burn this month (friction burn that is! :p) We started BDing quite early cuz we planned to do it every other day leading up to OV cuz I didn't know when or IF I ovulated cuz this is the first month I've been tracking it. And I think we're both a bit tired of it this month haha.

Normally we only do it around OV time/about once a week other than that... I don't have a very high sex drive so I can go a long time and not feel the need, or indeed think about it... which I hate! I want a high sex drive :( DH has more of a sex drive than me and I feel terrible when he asks and I don't feel like it >.<. But I digress!

So yeah, we've been once tonight, about 5pm I think (and I don't have any softcups so I used Mr Rabbit to keep it all in! sorry if TMI! ;)) I might try and persuade DH for another baby dancing round before bed but I don't think we'll be physically up to it lmao!

But I'm just relieved to know that I AM ovulating... I had this sneaky suspision I wasn't :dohh: But I think we've about covered it.
BD'd on
18th Feb
20th Feb
21st Feb

And will again tomorrow if possible haha.

There's an essay for ya ;)

Thanks for the help hun :D

XxX

Well its just typical really (sorry if tmi) me and OH were :sex: this afternoon and the end result was :witch: arrived :cry:

Time to move onto march, hopefully the rest of you will have more luck

Sorry to hear about the :witch: hun :( Try and keep up the PMA and it will happen soon :)

XxX

Hi Spencerbear,

Sorry to hear that, I have my FX'd for you for next month hunni. Sending you loads of baby dust x x

Kaede351, I hope all your bd'd pays off for you, Im a little like you in the sex drive department but every now and then it kicks him, but with all this timing I am feeling the pressure abit now and it feels more like a miltary operation.

I have my FX'd crossed for you x x

Hi Spencerbear,

Sorry to hear that, I have my FX'd for you for next month hunni. Sending you loads of baby dust x x

Kaede351, I hope all your bd'd pays off for you, Im a little like you in the sex drive department but every now and then it kicks him, but with all this timing I am feeling the pressure abit now and it feels more like a miltary operation.

I have my FX'd crossed for you x x

Haha, yeah I agree! I think after the next day or 2 we're gona lay off it for a couple weeks until after AF (or preferably... HOPEFULLY BFP! haha) That should build it up a bit and help it feel a bit more relaxed and natural. I'm going to keep up with the OPKs if it doesn't work this time, at least then I know when abouts is the best time TO :sex: hehe

Thanks alot and good luck to you too! :D :dust:

XxX

Ashley great PMA about roll on March..I have a feeling I will be there with you..just had the urge to poas and of course it was a BFN!!

Spencerbear so sorry the witch got you...

Keade there is no such thing as tmi on here...or so I have been told when I put all my tmi out there!!

What is pma again :oops: lol

Hay AshleyNichole,

PMA is Positive Mental Attitude and as for rabbit you may need this to be confirmed or i just ave a dirty mind but I thought it was a rampant Rabbit lol!! If Im wrong im gonna be the :blush: one hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->