Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ashley~ I did go to the ER, Saturday into Sunday morning. Not so much fun. As my husband was driving me to ER all I could think was that it was a eptopic pregnancy the pain was so extreme who would have ever guessed that an ovarian cyst could put you on the floor. Just working on getting my cycle back to normal, still no AF. Probably wont be able to start ttc for a couple of months :nope:

Oh noooes, gone for a ocuple days and so much bad news when I come back :(

I'm sorry Reeds :( I wish I could make this happen for you soooo much. :hugs:

Sammy - I'm sorry chick, I know those kinds of pains are nasty. I had really crippling pains when I m/c'd. they were so bad that docs thought it was ectopic... but when they did the scan there was nothing there. It was very strange and I still don't know why I was in so much pain? I hope you get better real soon, am thinking of you!!

No news my end. Still waiting to OV... which I'm due to do in about 5 days, so we are starting our "serious" BD phase :) I've promised myself that if I don't OV this cycle then I will stop being so scared and go to the docs... I haven't been since my m/c... and tbh the thought of going into that places scares the hell out of me :S There's no reason, they couldn't have done anything really... I'm just really angry at them that they didn't take me seriously when I tried to tell them I was getting cramps. Maybe it wouldn't have been such a shock when I m/c'd if they had prepared me a little bit. Then they made me wait a week til I could get a scan after I bled. Altogether I'm reeeeeeeally hoping I DO ovulate :(

Anyway, doom and gloom over. I'm too tired to be a depressed Kaede today XD haha

XxX

I hate doctors....Saw my PCP today and he is worried that the pregnancy test could be wrong....he is going to order quad blood anyalsis on Friday and and ultrasound to rule it out competely. Cant they all just agree on one thing and help me get back on the game board. I have a appt with new GYN tomorrow at 1pm and then quad on Friday I dont know when they are going to do the ultrasound. I just want my regular cycle back! What a roller coaster ride this month

Sammy hope I didnt' upset you when I answered Ashley's post for you. FX all works out for you dear.

NP at all. Anything change for you or still same status? I hope you are feeling better. Hun, you are in my prayers! What a rough month huh

NP at all. Anything change for you or still same status? I hope you are feeling better. Hun, you are in my prayers! What a rough month huh

Nothing new with me. Taking a break this cycle from ttc til I get testing done to see what is going on. I really hope you get some good news.

Kae how you doing girl?

Ashley home life getting better?

FX to getting your cycle back on track and hopefully the OB will have a better solution this time around, maybe his ears will be open to actually listening to his patient!

Yeah I am going to a new doc. And so far he seems great...he even called today to check on me. I thought that was very nice of him

great I hope he is much better than the last. Hope you get some help either with hormones etc to help get a BFP with sticky bean

Sorry to hear all this bad news :hugs:

Reeds - Hope they find the issue and sort it quickly for you x x

Kae - fingers crossed for you this month. Now time to enjoy chasing that egg x x

Sammy - I had an ovarian cyst and I have to say it was the worse pain I have ever experienced in my life.

I have scan today girls, really hoping things go ok. Will ket you know later x x

gyn appointment today at 1pm, never been nervous before but I am wish me luck

how are you doing today reeds? You have been in my thoughts and prayers

I am doing okay Sammy. Still a little angry but hopeful that something can be done to help me carry. I appreciate all the prayers. I really need them. Good luck at your doc appt today and update us when you can your in my prayers as well.

I am doing okay Sammy. Still a little angry but hopeful that something can be done to help me carry. I appreciate all the prayers. I really need them. Good luck at your doc appt today and update us when you can your in my prayers as well.

hey Sandi, how you doing??? Sorry I haven't been around much... just wanted to say hi!

Hiya girls, I'm ok. Had a good day at work in the sun with the kidlets ^^ So am in a fairly good mood today actually haha. I think if I don't ovulate this month... aside from going to the docs... I think we will put TRYING for a baby on hold for a bit. I mean if it happens then it happens. No way am I going back to using protection haha... feels much better without it anyway XD So! That was my revelation for today XD (duno if that's the right word lol... I know what I mean :p)

Hope everyone is doing ok today :)

XxX

Oh, and Spencer!! Don't forget to post up some scan pics for us to see ^^ I hope everything has gone well for you!!!

XxX

Well they GYN says everything looks good he informed me that I have 3 cyst....they scheduled a trans vag ultrasound for tomorrow, then blood test for friday. then another follow up on wednesday next week. GYN said they will do another ultrasound to check on cyst in two months. I am almost 100% sure I am not pregnant but we will see what the blood test will say. Thanks for all the support girls~Especially you Reeds you have been there always your great!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->