Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Well they GYN says everything looks good he informed me that I have 3 cyst....they scheduled a trans vag ultrasound for tomorrow, then blood test for friday. then another follow up on wednesday next week. GYN said they will do another ultrasound to check on cyst in two months. I am almost 100% sure I am not pregnant but we will see what the blood test will say. Thanks for all the support girls~Especially you Reeds you have been there always your great!!! :hug:

:hugs: Sammy thank you. I am glad the doc are doing something proactive to help with the cyst. Why so they wait to remove them do you know? I am praying for you and hoping that there may still be a little bub in there. And thank you for all your support with me this week...its been a tough one for both of us. :cry:

had some brown spotting last night last BD was June 6th could this be it tested this morning and this was my result

Attachments

• hpt june 16.jpg
    hpt june 16.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 31
Don't even have to squint Sammy, there's definitely a line there! If it came up within the allotted time, that's a + for certain!!!

ill prob be a potential 21/06 tester, im madly testing everyday now as AF 3 days late, good luck girlies xx

I'll be testing June 30th...I'll be 12dpo then, and I know I won't be able to hold out any later. Plus, I want to have a June test date LOL

Everyone keeps saying bad things about blue dyes. I guess all I can do is wait and see. had my quad blood test today and should have results by monday will update when I get some answers~

argh!!! I cant see it! Is it supposed to be a + or | ??

i can definetley see a line on that test!!! :) if it came up in the time thats a BFP mrs!

Reeds~woke up late night at 230a with major heartburn????? other than that just tired. Yes, blood results will be ready monday.

Tbuns- it is a double line ll, if you click and enlarge it you can see it. its a bit darker in person

Sammy that's defo a BFP....i didn't have to enlarge the pic and can see the line:)

anyone know how long implantation bleeding/spotting lasts? I have light brown/pink, more like discharge. only once or twice a day after urination on tp?

anyone know how long implantation bleeding/spotting lasts? I have light brown/pink, more like discharge. only once or twice a day after urination on tp?

Hey Sammy could the spotting maybe from the cyst?? Any cramping or any other pain? Praying that all is okay for you.:hugs:

No none at all I have had mild cramping on and off, it comes and goes. spotting gone today nothing at all. First day (6/17) I only spotted twice, the first time was dark brown, only on tp no panty liner needed. Second day was light brown/light pink only once again no panty liner needed. and today nothing. Might take hpt in morning cant wait to get blood results back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->