Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

i'm a 22nd tester, and i am so nervous about it :S I Would Love To Get A BFP :D Good Luck To You Ladies Fingers crossed for you all :D

Sammy how you doing? Did you test today?

Ashley how are you? I have been wondering about you.

Kitten good luck!!

Kae how are you??

Kitten good luck!!

Kae how are you??

No....I am afraid so afraid....lol I figured I would rather hear the results from the doctor tomorrow and know that they are accurate, well I hope they are I dont think you can do a blood test too early...can you? Since I have no idea when I ovulated this month or if I have yet to ovulate. If I would have had af last month then I should have ovulated on the 9-10 and since I was in ER over 12-13 I only got BD in on the 6th. I will update post as soon as I get my results tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of me keep fingers crossed the doctor has some good news tomorrow!

Kitten good luck!!

Kae how are you??

No....I am afraid so afraid....lol I figured I would rather hear the results from the doctor tomorrow and know that they are accurate, well I hope they are I dont think you can do a blood test too early...can you? Since I have no idea when I ovulated this month or if I have yet to ovulate. If I would have had af last month then I should have ovulated on the 9-10 and since I was in ER over 12-13 I only got BD in on the 6th. I will update post as soon as I get my results tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of me keep fingers crossed the doctor has some good news tomorrow!

Sammy praying for good results today!!:)

I'm fine thanks Reeds :D Well... still not sure if I'm ovulating, but feeling strangely positive aside from that lol. Must have something to do with the gorgeous weather outside XD Hows you Reeds?

I have a feeling I will be making a trip to the docs about the lack of ovulation. But I'll give it a couple more days and see what happens. I had a massive dip in my temp yesterday and had cramps last night, so I was expecting to OV either last night or this morning, but noooo. Temp was back to it's normal(ish) level this morning. I'm just a bit confused. But I'm determined to stay positive!

I soooo hope it's good news for you tomorrow Sammy!!! YOu have to get on here and tell us right away tomorrow :p lol

XxX

SERIOUSLY!!!!!! If I don't ovulate this month I'm GOING to have a hissy fit!!! I have the worst muscle spasm/pains in my knees. I usually get this around AF time... so I'm guessing the pains have something to do with ovulation? Because I haven't done anything different to make them hurt :(

XxX

SERIOUSLY!!!!!! If I don't ovulate this month I'm GOING to have a hissy fit!!! I have the worst muscle spasm/pains in my knees. I usually get this around AF time... so I'm guessing the pains have something to do with ovulation? Because I haven't done anything different to make them hurt :(

XxX

Hey there Kae where are you in your cycle?? Do you temp? I have been a good girl and been doing it everyday.:) I really hope you O this month.:hugs:

My doc appt went well today. I have to fast all night be back in there morning for a ton of blood test. He is checking me for lupos...kinda worried about that one but praying for the best. THis new doc was very positive about helping me...he said I have spontenous a******ns. And he is willing to work with me to help me find out why this is happening. I go back to see him in 2 weeks. :)

I'm glad you doctor is doing what he can to help you :D

I was due to OV yesterday or the day before I think, so it's not too far off. I really hope I do this month. It will make mr feel so much better after having to watch my co-worker sit and rub her baby bump all day (very depressing lol -.-)

I hope everything works out for you Reeds my babe. I'll keep my fingers X'd for you :)

XxX

Thanks Kae and yes that would be so hard to sit there and watch a coworker be pregnant. Any sign of O today? FX for you.

:cry: Blood results back....BIG FAT NEGATIVE!!! still no AF when will I ovulate???? Feeling helpless at the moment! :cry:

Said all my test came back normal....have follow up with GYN tomorrow to go over ultrasound....And AF started today 4 weeks late, so today is CD1 dont really know when I will be O'ing

I'm sorry Sammy :(

Still no sign of OV... although today I've been very... ummm (duno how to put it!). I've been teetering on the edge of 2 extremes lol. I've been either extremely happy... or on the brink of/crying. I was in a really good mood all morning and at lunch at work.

Then my little cousin walked into nursery this afternoon and I just burst out crying?! He'd had his hair cut... and you know when little boys get their first "proper" hair cut so they go from looking like a "little" boy to looking like a "big" boy? Yeah... he'd had THAT haircut.

I was suddenly completely overwhelmed that my little baby cousin isn't a baby anymore and he'll be starting big school in September (I'm welling up as I type -.-). I mean, yeah I have felt a bit sad about him being so grown up now (even at the age of 4 he's acting like an adult lol XD)... but I don't usually ACTUALLY cry :S I think I scared my boss when the tears came on XD haha. she asked me if it was my "time of the month" I just said yes so I didn't have to explain that I'm due to ovulate and it was probably something to do with that lmao.

Anyway, essay over... I haven't OV'd for sure... but I'm hoping all these emotional/painful knees is a sign lol XD

XxX

Sorry for the rough day Kae..really hope you do O soon. Seems like your cycle this month may be longer due to the late O. FX that you catch that egg this month

how are you doing reeds

Hey Sammy I am okay. Been extremely tired still lately and I am guessing its the heat. I am eager for my next appt with the doc to get some results and see what my next step will be. When is your next appt?

Hiya girls. Still no temp rise for me... although I've been getting REDICULOUS amounts of fertile CM. it actualy woke my up this morning... I felt it and I thought I'd gotten AF early... PANIC!!! :S I quickly checked and was completely amazed that it was clear, watery CM. I seriously don't think I've ever had so much :S My tummy is also hurting again. Cramp type hurting. I don't know lol. this is all messed up XD I might start using OPK's again next cycle.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->