Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I have no idea.... Maybe that is something I will research haha.

However, as soon as I get home I need to be in full organised packing and cleaning mode. Going for a long weekend away with my grandparents starting tomorrow and I'm only halfway packed and I want the house to be spotless when I leave. I doubt it will be when I get back though (DH has got to works he can't come), but I will rest easy knowing I left it clean lol

Hope you're okay today ^^

XxX

Aww, thanks hun ^^ I'm hoping there's wifi somewhere there... I need to get onto FF and put my temperatures in haha. If there IS wifi... I will be able to use my iPod to come say hi haha.

Have a good weekend girls. Remeber, keep the PMA up!!! (hypocrite or wat eh? ;P)

XxX

Hey Girlies hope your all doing well...sorry I havent been on in a couple of days...we are getting ready to leave for vaction to west coast and just trying to get the house up to par before we leave...you know how that is....well I am probably out this next cycle due to staying at parents house during O time(June 6th) and wont be getting back until around 7-8th. So I will not be on until I return but I hope I get to hear some great news hopefully some BFP from some all of you!

I am so jealous all my girls are leaving me on vacation!! lol. ladies have a safe and blessed trips and cant wait to hear from you when u return!!xxxx

Well, I found a wifi area!!! And!!!! FF has given m dashed lines for OV!!!! Get in!! Haha. Hopefully they stay there XD but according to FF I'm currently 4dpo ^^ yay.

Cya all when I get back tomorrow afternoon :D

XxX

I'm back and my temp went up again today :) I hope these are all good signs ^^

XxX

Yay for the rise Kae...my temps are a mess. LOL. Oh well this is just a practice mnth. :)

Haha, you didn't temp before did you? It's pretty easy to pick up ^^ As long as you're taking your temp the same time everyday they should hopefully sort themselves out... or you will start to see a trend in them ^^

XxX

Nope I didnt temp before...and actually the instructor and the doc I am seeing says it really doesnt help much but you girls have convinced me otherwise. :) I do temp at the same time every morning...4am. but so far there is no rhym or reason to them...but I did miss 3 mornings in a row...oh well and i think I need a new thermometer.

haha, do you use a digital one? or a normal one? You should use one with at least 2 decimal spaces for extra accuracy (e.g. 36.12c or what ever temp guage you use lol).

Temping is pretty useless if you're trying to find out when you're ovulationg AS you're ovulating (if that makes sense? :S)... but it's reasonably accurate in telling you that you HAVE ovulated :) Keep using OPKs if you are, and maybe try them out if you haven't yet.

You will start to see a trend as you do it for more monthsthough. I found that, although my temps generally look all over the place, if you overlay the charts they follow a rough (very rough :p) trend. Are you using fertility friend? It's probably the best thing to happen to me :p haha

XxX

Yep using the digital with the 2 decimals...and I have always been sure that I O. I feel it. BUt I guess I am just doing this to ensure it. I don't know what I am doing anymore..LOL

Haha, since I've been temping I tend to feel crampy (sometimes painfully so) around when I O now too. I never ever used to... or at least I didn't used to notice it. However, the last 2 months I've been getting these cramps but no ovulation?! :S I duno lol. maybe my temps have just been completely random lately and now they've (kind of) sorted themselves out?! XD I duno!

I hope you enjoy the temping process. I enjoy it lol (as much as I complain), but some people find it stressful.

Anyway, I'm going to have an early night now cuz I have to be at work 15 mins earlier to set up tomorrow (*cry* :'()

Nighhtttttt

XxX

omg I'm so nervous lol. I just did an overlay of my charts (one from when I concieved in feb and this cycle so far) before bed and my temp rise today looks so promising lol XD It's pretty much following the pattern of the cycle I concieved... btu I'm not that lucky >.< I bet I still have another 7 months to wait til I concieve next haha.

Ah well, I'll stop rambling and go to bed XD

XxX

Temp had a tiny drop this morning, but still higher than it was up til 5 dpo haha. Guess I better start becoming a pirate for the morning lol. Hope the weather is nice >.<

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->