Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Well, had a FAB day with all the kids in fancy dress!!! They all looked lush and the weather was outstanding :D

Too bad my feet feel like they're actually going to drop off XD haha

How has everybody's day been? :D

Xxx

Well at the risk of being lynched by Taylor I am going to have an early night. I promised him we would BD tonight, but I just feel completely too ill to :( I have the worst headache, I feel sick and I have a wierd crampy ache on my right side in the kind of womb area (kinda like AF pain, but more to the right and not quite as crippling lol... Still wishing for them al to be good signs lmao XD)

Anyway, night night all. Love yas ^^

XxX

goood luck! I just but in this thread all the time dont i haha! cant keep up with it thats why ur all to fast for me lols

well, stupid me did a test just now and ofc it came back :bfn: :( So my positivity just flew out the window lol. Last time I got :bfp: at 10dpo, and I'm 9dpo today >.<

Although my test is currently in front of me... and currently doing something I've never seen before :S A second (lighter) wave of dye seems to be going across the strip... wierd lol. still no second line though lmao >.<

Ah well, my fault for not waiting it out like I PROMISED myself I was going to >.< DOH!

XxX

Hey Kae hang in there its not over...hun you have a 11 day lp? You have any symptoms this month?

I didn't even O this month...and I usually have sore bbs during my 2ww not this month so that confirmed for me.

ummm, I think my LP is longer than 11? lol. I dunno, FF is telling me it's 17 days haha. I have stupid long cycles.

I don't know if I have symptoms or not... which sounds daft lol. I'm thinking I'm imagining them really.

- I've been getting cramps on and off since 4dpo.

- Stupidly bad heartburn which then makes me feel nauseous (but I get heartburn anyway... one of the joys of being overweight I supose -.-).

- My boobs are a little sore, but nothing major (last time they were absolutley terrible!).

- I'm tired all the time... but that's about it really. The tiredness could be down to the heat we've been having lately.

Overall... the only thing that has made me think I MIGHT be pregnant so far this cycle is my temps... which is a really stupid thing to base it on -.- haha

How are you today chick?

XxX

Oh Kae lovely temps...I am just seeing ur ticker it says 3 days til testing and your 9dpo so you would have a 12 day lp this month if she shows...FX she doesnt as your temps are high and lovely!! :)

I am good today...praying hard you get a BFP you so deserve it!! I am off to Tj's doc appt will check on you later when I get back. Have a lovely day

My ticker is off because I OV'd late lol... I'm just too lazy to change it again haha XD

FF reckons I should wait another 10 days to test lol... Wonder how long I will last :p

Thanks though :) I'm really glad I met you girlies on here :D

XxX

TEN??? oh My gosh I will go crazy if you wait that long!! I really hope this is it for you.

well... I just woke up from like a looooooong nap. I went to sleep after I sent my last message. Woke up briefly when Taylor got home to change beds to the spare room (was cooler in there lol) and woke up about 15 mins ago haha. If it wasn't for the fact that Taylor has been at work all day and needed idnner I would still be asleep now lol.

I'm currently sat here with pizza in front of me... and I don't want it :S I'm just not hungry... Last time I ate was like 3pm lol. NOT like me XD

And yeah... I think I might go crazy before 10 days is up... but I'm going to give it my best shot!!! lol... Bet I test in the morning :p haha

XxX

Couldn't eat the pizza lmao, I sat and stared at it for about 5 mins and gave up XD

I'm going to try and wait at least a week before testing again... Unless AF shows up first :)

XxX

Just tested with FMU and bfn again. I'm glad I only got £1 shop ones XD haha

I guess now I just wait lol.

XxX

Might still be early, duno :shrug:

If not, then atleast I'm ovulating now :)

XxX

I need to add frequent peeing miles to my list lol. And I've had a wierd hurty belly this evening... not cramps, but more like tummy ache. Does that make sense? Lol :S

I hope this isn't all in my head >.<

How was your day Reeds?

XxX

Hey Kae I feel like crap to be honest. been nauseated all day. I have no clue whats going on with me...I dont think I even O this month.:(

Aww I'm sory chick :( I'm sure our bodies will all sort themselves out soon :) You had a chemical not long ago didn't you? Maybe your body hasn't decided to do as it's told yet. Mine's taken 4 months since my m/c. And I was only 5 1/2 weeks gone when I lost my baba.

I bet you everything will be back to normal soon :D

Til then you got my love and I'll try my best to keep you positive ^^ You're keeping me positive, so I'm trying to return the favour :D :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->