Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Thanks Kae...this was my 3rd chemical actually.:( my mood is also so horrible as I am surrounded by snotty pregnant woman at the moment...it seems all my sisters friends are pergnant. yay for them but...

I know how you feel babe. My co-worker is unbearable... but only 3 more weeks and then she's on maternity leave and I hopefully won't have to see her for at least 6 weeks!

I think alot of pregnant women are quite snotty... they seem to have the whole "Everyone look at me, I'm pregnant" thing going on (or at least one ones I know). But I suppose we would be the same?

Keep your chin up though gorgeous! It will happen :)

XxX

Yay Kae I hope we very soon get to have preggo bellies and get to be snotty!! lol...okay I will skip the snotty part. I have a question for you. do you bruise easy? i have a bunch of explained bruises lately kinda worries me

Yeah, I always have random bruises. I normally put them down to working with kids and having to carry and move heavy things. My mum bruises really really easy too. I don't think it's anything to worry about :)

And yeah... I think I'll skip the snotty part too :p

XxX

Well, another bfn for me. I'm just going to leave it now. I think 4 tests are enough to convince me I'm not pregnant this cycle. Bummer, but like I said before, at least I'm ovulating finally :)

It's wierd though, I'm just uber tired lately. That HUGE nap I had on Friday, and this morning I completely slept through my alarm so I took my temp half an hour late lol (not that it made much difference). It just all very strange. Oh well, I'm sure I will know one way or the other in the next week or so XD

XxX

Off to add to my frequent peeing miles and then I'm off to bed. Talk to you soon hun :hugs:

XxX

Kae you late now huni? your tewmps are still up...maybe a shy bean!! fx for you dear!!

No I have a long LP, about 17 days and I'm only on 12dpo. My temp is down slightly this morning, I think this might be thd start of my decline in temps :( I guess I just have go wait. I hate waiting... I'm not a patient person XD

XxX

The wait is awful!! FX for you though.

I had 2 consitant temps in a row..LOL isnt that so silly to be happy about??
I think Kae we are about the only 2 left on this thread..your stuck with me girl!!:)

No im around as well.......just worry i might upset you girls if i post to often x

Don't be silly!!! We're both happy for you, you noggin lol. How are you? I see you had your first scan ^^ I love scan pics lol. Can't wait til I have some of my own :d

Xxx

Yeah have had my first one, next one is 11th august. That will be a very indepth one, as they say i have a high risk of downs, so are going to check for the soft markers as well as all the normal stuff. So its been an emotional couple of weeks here.

Glad you are all well and really think its time you 2 got sticky beans :hugs:

Spence we love when you post...sorry about the snotty pregnant woman comments. I know not all pregnant woman are snotty and was not in anyway meaning any of the woman on here..espically you. My sisters friends are snots whether they are pregnant or not they seem to think they are better than eveyone else and people like that drive me insane!! LOL Yes its time Kae and I got our BFPs as well.:)

Oh well, it's that time again! I'm gona be off to bed to dream fertile dreams (lol :p)

Love you ladies ^^ night night

XxX

Sorry am in a sappy mood lol.

I have a question lol... My sex drive is generally non existent (I enjoy it when we do it, but I wouldn't usually miss it if I didn't get any...), but the last few days I've had been quite... Umm... horny :blush: lol. Is it an AF sign? Or what lol :S I'm obviously not complaining, just curious XD lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->