Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

awww, and thats good to hear, FX!! lots of babydust to you all, its a trollop trying to conceive so I know how you all feel :) when you get some good news though PM me as I cant keep up with this thread :(

Haha, I will do my best to remember! Haven't got the greatest memory XD

And yeah, tell me about it. We're on like 13 months of trying now :S

XxX

wow 13 months!

I do feel for you, thought it took me a lifetime and it only took 6 months :(

I must admit I do read this thread everyday with the others that I have subscribed to but didnt think I should poke my nose in. You did make me think about the snotty pregnant woman comment but considering that at 18 weeks people still cant tell im pregnant, Im not up to that stage just yet ;)
I feel for all the women in this thread and was sad to see that Ashley stopped posting. I really hope you ladies get your bfp (and its not silly to be happy about temps staying up and the sex drive thing happened to me when I was ovulating)

Okay Ladies...I didn't mean all pregnant woman are snotty!! Just my sister has these uppty friends that are snootty even when they are not pregnant!! I am happy for all our pregnant gals on here and love to hear from you and how your pregnancy is progressing. So I am very sorry that I came off so hateful toward pregnant woman please forgive me.

Kae I am hoping that increased sex drive is a awesome sign of you BFP!!

Lol Reeds, that comment didnt upset me but did make me think about whether i was like that. Its good sometimes to take a step back and make sure your not behaving in that sort of way. I wouldnt of thought many of the bnb girls would act like that because we all know how much some people have struggled with concieveing but i agree there are women in this world who dont appreciate the work involved or what some women go through in order to have these precious children.

Love you both x x

lol nooo I thought it was funny, I certainly didnt take it in a bad way :D I would say a lot a pregnant girls are snotty as well and they do indeed try and make it all about them ;)

Well my temps have started to take a fall, don't think it will be long until the witch gets me :(

It's good to see someone new here! :D there is only really 1 snotty pregnant woman I know. My co-worker. I actually hate her recently. She seems to make a point of talking about stuff when I'm there when she knows full well I had an mc not too long ago.

Ah well, u seem lovely billy, so it's obviously not all pregnant women lmao XD

XxX

Today has been horrible... I've had to keep going to the toilet to check I haven't come on early cuz I've had cramps that bad... I really don't know what to think :( I have 6 days until FF says to test... and I'm gonig to stick it out this time. No more wasting tests. I will wait and see if I'm late any and then test (but it's already driving me crazy lol). I'm gona go distract myself for a couple hours on sims 3 lmao XD

XxX

Charlene, Billy & Spence please chat with us..you all give us courage and hope to keep trying. Thanks for being here.

Kae I know this is a awful day. I am moody hateful and just mad. I am not sure whats going on. I did take those fake temps out and now FF says I am only 3dpo. And I never ever O this late in my cycle. I did have O pains on cd14 and pretty sure I did O about then so I guess those 3 temps I missed really messed up my chart. I don't know what to think. My average cycle is 28 days and have been short as 25 and one as long a 31. So I am gonna test on friday before my doc appt just in hope there is a line and maybe we can get a sticky bean. Hugs huni I hope your day tomorrow is better.

Don't think it would have been so bad if I didn't have the cramps all day lol.

Thanks, I hope you get ur bfp!!! I will keep my fingers extraly hardly crossed for you! ^^ :hugs:

XxX

I am sorry about the cramps hun. Hope its just your little bean snuggling in and you get a BFP soon. I am mostly mad at my lazy A** dh, I don't know why I bother thinking he is ever going to do anything I ask. I am tired of it. He is a jerkface right now.

Hmmm, I can sympathise with that one too!!! Taylor can be mighty lazy... Well, he is unless I MAKE him do something. It's the only thing that worries me about us having a baby. Is he gona help me then if he doesn't now? I'm sure I can whip him into shape sooner or later! Lol, afterall we have only been married 11 months lol (wow! First anniversary soon!).

XxX

I am back...had a great vacation! trying to figure when I am due to O this month I am so confused with this last cycle being so off

How are you doing Reeds?

I am sorry about the cramps hun. Hope its just your little bean snuggling in and you get a BFP soon. I am mostly mad at my lazy A** dh, I don't know why I bother thinking he is ever going to do anything I ask. I am tired of it. He is a jerkface right now.

I will have to ask my mom about this really hilarious pastor that has a DVD seminar on marriage...I think its called laugh your way to a better marriage, his last name is gunger i think I will have to check though it is too funny and very knowledge filled for us ladies

Hmmm, any ideas about cervix and position?? Mine has been high and soft but today is slightly lower but still soft? Isn't it supposed to be firm before your period? (sorry if tmi)

XxX

I am not really sure my cervix was high and soft throughout my whole cycle...

Hey Sammy glad your back and vacation went well. Where are you in your cycle? Any news on the cyst?

Kae from what Ihave read the cervix position doesn't really come into play to tell pregnancy as it apparently moves alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->