Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Oh right, ok thanks Hun XD. My temp is back up again this morning, my highest one yet :D and only 5 more days until I test lol. Bet I cave lmao XD

XxX

Ok, you can officially give me a dunces cap taller than me and sit me in a corner for the rest of my life... I knew I wouldn't be able to wait. That high temp p ushed me over the edge and I tested... :bfn: >.< So now I have no more tests left... AND I'm NOT BUYING MORE!!!!! lol (mostly cuz I'm too lazy to walk into town and get them :p)

I can't believe I did it... I opened the packet and thought... shit! what did I do that for?! But then I had to use it lol :( Ah well

XxX

Kae sorry about the BFN. But that temp rise is nice. FX it continues to stays up. and you get a BFP!! Baby dust to you

Hey Sammy glad your back and vacation went well. Where are you in your cycle? Any news on the cyst?

Kae from what Ihave read the cervix position doesn't really come into play to tell pregnancy as it apparently moves alot.

CD 16, BD 3 times in the last week hopefully I O'd. GYN said the all are gone except one. I have another follow up on the 14 and he wants to do another ultrasound next month (AUG).

Thats good news!! Give us vacation details...I am so ready for a vacation!! lol

I'm out... AF showed up while I was at work today. Was gutted. Then I had to sit at lunch time and listen to every single one of my co workers talking about their birthing experiences. Was all I could do not to sit and cry like a baby lol... so all in all not the best day. And all people keep saying to me is "Don't be so daft, just don't think about it." It's not exactly like I want to feel like this :S And how do they expect me to feel when my pregnant co-worker just complains all the time. Today it was "I wish I wasn't pregnant so I can go get blaked (drunk...) and just forget the whole weekend." I was absolutely fuming... I'd do anything to be in her position right now.

Ah well, more distraction is in order I think. I'm gona put the second Twilight film on and kill some sims lmao XD I'm going to see the new Twilight Film on Firday :D I'm not really a fan, but I'm looking forward to it cuz I get to spend some time with my aunty and my mum :D Girly day haha

XxX

I'm out... AF showed up while I was at work today. Was gutted. Then I had to sit at lunch time and listen to every single one of my co workers talking about their birthing experiences. Was all I could do not to sit and cry like a baby lol... so all in all not the best day. And all people keep saying to me is "Don't be so daft, just don't think about it." It's not exactly like I want to feel like this :S And how do they expect me to feel when my pregnant co-worker just complains all the time. Today it was "I wish I wasn't pregnant so I can go get blaked (drunk...) and just forget the whole weekend." I was absolutely fuming... I'd do anything to be in her position right now.

Ah well, more distraction is in order I think. I'm gona put the second Twilight film on and kill some sims lmao XD I'm going to see the new Twilight Film on Firday :D I'm not really a fan, but I'm looking forward to it cuz I get to spend some time with my aunty and my mum :D Girly day haha

XxX

Awww Hun I am sorry this month didnt work out! It is such a horrible feeling thinking you are and then turning out not. It was like that for me last month I skipped a whole cycle due to ovarian cyst Baby dust for next month!

Thats good news!! Give us vacation details...I am so ready for a vacation!! lol

Well we flew out to oregon and we did something everyday...went to Multnomah falls on monday 28 absoultely amazing and we did a short hike up to Larch Mountain where on a clear day you can see all the surrounding Mountains I think like 5 or 6 mountains amazing yet again. Then we spent the next two days 29-30 in Portland, Rose Garden and Japanese Garden, Tram (could see all of Portland) GREAT. Then on the 1st it rained so we stayed in and played games and watched movies with my family. 2nd we went zip lining throught the tree tops scary but loads of fun. 3rd we went up to skamania lodge -one of the most peaceful places on earth in the columbia gorge...amazing view. and the 4th we went to my aunts condo and spent the day at the pool and watched fireworks from my parents house, 5th we flew back....already planning our next trip lol hopefully for the end of august or begining of sept....lol

Kae huni I am so sorry. I really thought with those temps this was it for you. Hugs.

Sammy your vacation sounds truly great and relaxing.

Asfm I think I will be taking a little trip with my aunt around the 1st part of august. My cousin is in Cali and I have never been and dying to go..we are going to drive there and I will fly home. BUt I think its just the break I need from it all. I so hope it works out. :)

it was truely great....put all thoughts of making baby aside and it was nice to just have some time with family and the hubby. Now its time to get back to work...lol I think I am due to O today or tomorrow havent done anything...opks/temps or anything but noticing some increase cm so I guess I am back in the horrible 2ww again!

I hope you enjoy your trip...I am ready to escape again due to all this crazy hottt hott heat over here (Delaware County, PA) yesterday 102 and today 102/103? too hot to enjoy and everyone sold out of pools :cry:

Thanks Ash, I hope you get yours soon too :) Nice to see you back ^^

Ah well, off to bed for me, night girls. Hope I get some sleep... I usually use tampax first couple days, but I'm out >.< lol. Didn't realise the box was empty :rolleyes:, so I have a night of not being able to sleep properly for fear of leakage (my biggest fear!) lol

Thanks for all being so nice, love you all ^^

XxX

Kae how you doing huni?

Ashley so glad to see you on here. We miss you!

Sammy what no pools?? CAn you order at like walmart and do the site to store??

I'm feeling ok thanks reeds :) just a big uncomfortable with only pads lol. Am pretty tired also, so good night from me ^^ talk to you tomorrow :)

XxX

Ha! So much for sleep woke up to go toilet and the cat is still out :( last time he didn't come back he was gone for 3 weeks :( hope he is back in the morning...

XxX

no everyone is out target walmart kmart even the surrounding stores. and then to make it worse we lost power for two hours it got so hot we went to DH parents house

It's ok!!! The cat came back lol, looked out my window when I woke up and there he was sat at the end of the driveway. He looks so sad thoguh :( Since he ran away the last time and got so skinny I haven't been able to make him put any weight back on. I feel like a bad owner, but I can't afford the vets bill atm :( Bad enough having the get the puppy her vaccinations :(

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->