Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ash~how long are you guys on a break for, if you dont mind me asking?

I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL THIS PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! All she's done since I got home is pee! INDOORS!!! The back door is wide open for her to go in and out as she pleases, but nooooo, my nice (no longer) clean kitchen and living room floors are MUCH better to pee on than the concrete outside in the yard. I'm glad Taylor came home when he did tonight, because I was this close to giving her a really hard slap. It was just what I needed to round of a perfect day/week -.-

But! I have her locked in the bathroom, and she can bark all she wants she isn't coming out until my floors are clean and dyr and we have had our dinner. I just spent like half an hour cleaning the floors and the doors (from where she jumps up at them).

I seriously can't wait to just settle down with the Twilight film I never got to watch the other day lol.

*sigh* Right, I have that off my chest and I feel alot calmer now ^^

Sorry to rant at you girls haha. :hugs:

XxX

Oh, and sorry Ash lol XD I didn't realise!! HOpe to see you back with us soon ^^ It's nice to take a break though. I took a month off over xmas and just ate, drnak and was merry haha. After that I was more than ready to get back on ^^

XxX

Evening ladies...only have a min but wanted to say hello!! I am sure AF is on her way for me my back hurts today and temp drop. I do have my doc appt tomorrow though. :)

Okay ladies more time...

Kae LOL gotta giggle about your rant about the puppy. Bless his heart he wants to stay in with you. I hope he is acting better. How you feeling dear?

Sammy how is your day?

I will post on here as soon as I get out of the doc tomorrow. I am secretly praying I get a BFP in the morning before my appt but I don't think it will happen. My temps are all over the place and I am gassy and have a backache which is my usual AF sypmtoms. I didn't develop them til today. :( I usually get them about a week before she is due. But (kinda gross) but I had several blobs of snotty cm and it is between sticky and watery. UGH I wish our cm wuld tell us something.

well just counting down the days to take hpt cant wait...feeling positive though so only time will tell....Hope you get your BFP too that would be awesome!

Sammy where are you in your cycle hun?? You need a ticker so I can keep track of you. LOL

just started reading this thread today, since i will hopefully o next week and test at end of month. Good luck Reeds!

Hey labmommy!! Nice to have a new lady in our little group. LOL this is not a super hot thread but we are a close one. I am Sandi 34 and ttc #4 after a tubal reversal. WE are hoping for some BFPs on this thread this month!!:)

hi labmommy, I'm Samantha 24 ttc number2 had a rocky month in june, got diagnosed with ovarian cysts. Currently counting down the days to take hpt...cant wait also waiting for BFP going on month 5

Sammy, Kae and our preggo ladies..think we can come up with a name for a little group here?? Labmommy your welcome too. :)

I think there is only about me, you(sammy), and Kae that post consistantly on here. I am pretty sure our preggo laddies(spence, charlene & Billy) that stalk us and cheer us on. Ashley is our main lady of course cause her thread brought us all together. LOL And hopefully labmommy will stick around. :)

Not really. LOL. I am not really good at this stuff but I thought it would be fun. :)

BMB!:)
Baby making buddies?? LOL kinda sounds like we are trying to make babies together. HAHA

hahaha I think that is a great name! Funny too cause we would be the only ones that know what it means...too funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->