Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

im putting along. I hurt my back over the weekend so now I have buggered hips and back. Not enjoying my day today.

I have my fingers crossed for you Sammy, best of luck! :dust:

here are my pictures of my walgreens generic hpt at 11 dpo. I took a FRER but got a horrible evap right away so the test was inconclusive. What do you guys think? May be a screen tilter....lol

Attachments

• IMAG0192.jpg
    IMAG0192.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 19
  • JULY182010 040.jpg
    JULY182010 040.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 21
I see two lines in both! :D I think this is it for you!
:dust:

I hope so I am just so mad that FRER are not as dependable as they were @ 5day before they had to go and change everything to 6 days before...I have had so many bad evaps that have come up right away....literally had dents in them. I am going to call customer service tomorrow and complain maybe I just got a bad batch. It must be some kind of scam for us ttc ladies....seriously!

Charlene, congrats on your lil man-beautiful scan pic, and I love the name AJ!!
Hope you're feeling well!

Sammy, FRERs are supposed to be really good about NOT giving evaps, so that coupled with the other light BFP leads me to think this could really be it for you! I have all fingers and toes crossed for ya!

I see two lines, I just hope its not an evap...I don't trust blue dye tests. Maybe you can try the 5 days sooner test. they still have them on the market at some stores...:) I hope this is your BFP!

Charlene- Congrats! Your little guy looks so cute!

Sammy- those are def BFPs! I def see lines on both of those, hope they get darker! Please post more!

Good news from me too! I got my faint BFP on Saturday 12dpo and they're def getting darker! We are so excited. I have an appt with my OB's nurse on Wed and have scheduled our first OB visit and U/s for Aug 16th, around 8 weeks! Here's just a selection of the +'s to show progression. The third is a FRER from 13DPO- FMU, today's FRER (14dpo) was almost twice as dark, but don't have a pic yet, sorry.
https://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a468/goldimama/earlyHPTdry-b.jpg
https://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a468/goldimama/IC12dpoPM.jpg
https://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a468/goldimama/FRER13dpoFMU.jpg

So I know I said I wasn't going to buy anymore but I ended up going to Dollar Tree to get the cheapies.....wasnt sure about the blue dye. Here are todays test what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMAG0208.jpg
    IMAG0208.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAG0209.jpg
    IMAG0209.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 21
Ohhhh, those bfp's look sooooooo good Sammy!!!! :D Wish I coudl get mine XD

XxX

Blue is HPT and Green is OPK....I was hoping someone would see something

Blue is HPT and Green is OPK....I was hoping someone would see something

I definitely see the lines on both now! I trust the dollar tree tests alot more than blue dye tests! You see the way the OPK picks up the hcg much more than the hpt! that's so awesome! BFP!!!

Yay for that BFP SAmmy!!:) I am with Kae though...wish I could have one too. LOL

Goldi nice lines!!:)

Kae how is this month going for you?

Billy so sorry you hurt your back.

Shey nice to see you...how are you?

Labmommy how is you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member