Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hi girls

Sorry not been on much as have been busy at work. Seriously considering cutting back a couple of hours, as now being on my own im struggling to work full time and keep on top of everything else. Sounds pathetic really.

Kaede on slimming world you can still have yummy food and not just salad leaves lol

Congratulations on your little boy charlene, ive not got my scan until 11th august

Yeah not too bad thanks Reeds :) haven't really been obsessed this month... But then Im nowhere near OV yet. Few more days :)

Spence - yeah, my boss lady does slimming world lol. I'm really hoping it will help me to find yummy healthy foods I can enjoy in the place of the unhealthy food :) I was so unimpressed with my scale reading tho haha. I'm determined now tho!!! I'm sure that if I lose some weight my regular AF will come strolling back, closely followed by my bfp haha.

Anyway, nighty night. Got another long day tomorrow and MUST get some sleep XD

Much love girlies :hugs: ^^

XxX

Sammy, looks like a BFP to me too! I don't know that I could be so patient as to wait til wed/thurs for a digi. But fx'd for ya anyway, as Reeds said...that AF is missing her stop!

Golidi...congrats hon! That is so awesome for you!

I had pos. opk sat and sun. Today negative so I am officially done for the month and beginning my tww. OH is very positive this is our month since we timed it so well. I'm trying to not get our hopes up.

Feel like crap today. Did something to my body yesterday while helping my mom out. Today I am so sore and full of aches. And a fever! I can't help but think in the back of my mind the fever may be attributed to something happening in my body but...2dpo is too early!

Question: Do you count the first day of pos. opk as your O day or the 2nd???

Sammy I should O sometime this week...hopefully by the weekend my kiddos come home on friday and that makes it hard to get in BD session. It would be nice I have O already as TJ and I have been getting "along" well and have BD everday this weekend. LOL pratctice practice. HAHAHA

Lab you should O 12-36 hours after your positive opk..so today should be 1dpo. thats how I count it. LOL

Spence so nice to hear from you hun. HOpe you get to feeling better soon

Reeds hang in there! If I really do have a BFP on my hand hoping you will be joining me very shortly

Labmommy wishing you a speedy 2ww and a sticky bean!

Sammy I should O sometime this week...hopefully by the weekend my kiddos come home on friday and that makes it hard to get in BD session. It would be nice I have O already as TJ and I have been getting "along" well and have BD everday this weekend. LOL pratctice practice. HAHAHA

Lab you should O 12-36 hours after your positive opk..so today should be 1dpo. thats how I count it. LOL

Spence so nice to hear from you hun. HOpe you get to feeling better soon

Oh, goodness, if today is 1dpo this will be a dreadfully long wait!

Congrats charlene!

Reeds~ I never knew that about the baking soda, (sorry I am soooooo slow in responding :lol: )

Sammy those tests look positive to me, do you have more dollar store tests?

I am 2 days late on AF...hmph...not sure what's going on....maybe stress (probably) since we are NOT trying..... I keep thinking she is coming though coz I keep getting cramps...

Ashley so glad to hear from you. I am actually gonna start with the baking soda finger tonight..I will do it tonight on cd 10 and probably 14 if I haven't Ov by then. How are you hun? I sure miss chatting with you

yep four dollar hpt a one opk. two walgreen generic blue dye hpt and one clearblue digi

every am with fru with dollar test I am going to hold out until I have darker lines for theDigi on Friday

Can't wait til morning to see your next test!! I so want a BFP too with you!! Me you and Kae, lab and Ashely will get a surprise one this will be the month of BFP for the BMB group!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->