Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Took hpt and opk. Hpt is negative!!!! What the heck!!! the opk is lighter did I O the other day, this late in my cycle? Feeling a little down. Could I still be testing too early?

What kind of hpt? Post your pic anyway let us use our eyes!! And yes you may still be testing too early. FX

I took dollar store HPT and OPK

Attachments

• July 20 a.jpg
    July 20 a.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 16
  • july 20.jpg
    july 20.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 19
I am hoping I have a shy little bean in there....It doesnt make sense for me to O 1-2 days before AF

Well your opk isn't quite positive but I swear I see a faint line on that hpt...unless I just have line eye. I hope not. I want this to be your month too!! I know your feeling positive keep in there!! PMA and this is your month for a sticky bean!!

my OPK was darker yesterday but not quite positive either Well I am going to be pushing back digi test unitl I get a bit darker line since I only have one CB digi

yeah the other day we were out and about so I didnt take in alot of fluids but todays test I was eating alot of icepops and downing water bottles before bed probably doesnt help when you want concentrated urine. DH and I BD last night and it felt way different....almost painful. to make long story short it was very tight below the belt...lol

Yep that all that drinking didn't help your wee be concentrated!! Hehe tight below the belt first time I heard it put that way.

dont know if that is a good sign but I have also noticed the veins i have on my chest from my last pregnancy are larger and like BAM! chest, breasts, sides of stomach even on my shoulders...craziness, I look like a road map!

I hear that being veiny is a good thing. LOL I have always see my veins well but when I am pregnant man they look almost black they are so dark...its weird

yep...what you doing today?? I am off and my dh is griping cause I have been on BNB all morning. LOL

Hope you just have a shy bean Sammy!!! This has to be ur month!!!

I was hoping to buy some OPKs this cycle, but money has been rediculously tight this month. Ah well.

Am properly tired, and fed up of being told what to do by my family :( can't wait to just move in lol.

XxX

hahaha same here. DH just left for work but today is clean house day...we put an offer in for a house in Aston PA just waiting for settlement. So packing to follow really soon hopefully.

Hope you just have a shy bean Sammy!!! This has to be ur month!!!

I was hoping to buy some OPKs this cycle, but money has been rediculously tight this month. Ah well.

Am properly tired, and fed up of being told what to do by my family :( can't wait to just move in lol.

XxX

Thanks I hope this is not only just my month but all of us BMB girls!

I know how you feel, it will be really nice to have your own space....currently waiting for settlement, are you moving this weekend?

I should be dusting, sweep and mopping and cleaning our bedroom...HE has way too many clothes!! LOL but I can't seem to get off the couch. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->