Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

wouldnt bd'ing 1-2 days before AF bring her on sooner if she was going to come?

I haven't went outside yet today. LOL Tj just went and got some lunch then really think I need a nap before our date tonight. hehe I so lazy today

Oh we are just going bowling with his brother and his gf.

I have not had any experience with cyst so I am not sure...sorry

That sounds fun....I love bowling have been in a long time though....lol

well the test I took earlier is now darker??? I am not going to think much of it since it has been awhile...probably just and evap

Post a new pic of it...to be honest I think it is still reliable. Just my opionion and another one of my friends on here got her BFP and it was darker hours after and she is now almost 5 months.

this one is from this am woke up late so it was around 1045a

Attachments

• july 20 009.jpg
    july 20 009.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 19
Hope you just have a shy bean Sammy!!! This has to be ur month!!!

I was hoping to buy some OPKs this cycle, but money has been rediculously tight this month. Ah well.

Am properly tired, and fed up of being told what to do by my family :( can't wait to just move in lol.

XxX

Thanks I hope this is not only just my month but all of us BMB girls!

I know how you feel, it will be really nice to have your own space....currently waiting for settlement, are you moving this weekend?

Yes we are, we're moving in Saturday... hopefully...

DH and I are already renting, but my family seem to think that because they're helping us decorate the new house it's ok for them to tell me exactly what I can and can't do, when and how to do it :S I'm 21 not 1 lol. But I don't like to cause arguments... so I generally do what Im' told for the peace of it... which doesn't always end in a peaceful situation XD haha. My family are all very different form each other, and none of them agree with anything... and I'm generally in the middle of it all heh... Ah well, I LOVE our new house, so I'm jst excited to get moved in ^^

XxX

I sure hope its my month and not an evap...I am kinda crampy today well the last 2-3 days. AF is due tomorrow or thursday hope she stays away

Oh no, bedtime and it's thunder and lightening :( hate thunder!!! Glad Tay has decided to come to bed early :)

Ah well, nite nite girls ^^ :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"