Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Coming on late tonight girls but MAN! did I miss five pages of posts or what?
Yeah Sammy, that's def a line! Come on out lil bean!

Is it normal to have ew but kinda goopy like not filmy cm 3 days after O? It's very slight but there...

Reeds, when are you O?

Finally, a day off tomorrow! Woo hoo!
What I will look like tomorrow ---- :coffee:

AF got me yesterday, :lol:
Reeds~ I miss talkin to you too! I just dont frequent this site as much (gives me too much baby fever) :lol:

Sammy~The dollar store tests can give evaps, I would get negs and then hours later come back and theres that line like urs, and it was negative. But I hope it's still a :bfp: for you. Not trying to put you down or anything just giving you my experience :)

Sammy~The dollar store tests can give evaps, I would get negs and then hours later come back and theres that line like urs, and it was negative. But I hope it's still a :bfp: for you. Not trying to put you down or anything just giving you my experience :)

No not at all, Thanks for your input. I guess only time will tell. Thanks Ashley

here are todays test, picture taken around 2 min....what do you think?

forgot to mention I ate ALOT of watermelon last night....ooops not really using my head!

Attachments

• IMAG0252.jpg
    IMAG0252.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0254.jpg
    IMAG0254.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!! Just took a Answer Pregnancy test and guess what faint but definately there!!!! I cant stop shaking! I am going to post the picture on sec.

here they are much darker in RL OMGosh I have such shaky hand had to get a pic focused ...lol

Attachments

• july 21 b 008.jpg
    july 21 b 008.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 16
  • july 21 b 009.jpg
    july 21 b 009.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 14
  • july 21 018.jpg
    july 21 018.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 14
here it is outside of the Case....3MU cant believe it i hope this is a sticky one!

Attachments

• july21 c 003.jpg
    july21 c 003.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
Sweet beans I see it!! I am so jealous and happy for you!! LOL Really just happy cause I am getting pregnant this month to!!

OMGosh you will be right behind me....I thought I was so out due to not getting a bfp at 12dpo, 14 who would have ever guessed? I just hope this one sticks

It will bet your line will be darker in the morning espically if you let your wee get concentrated and stop drinking before bed!! LOL

LOL thats too funny! I am gonna go to town and get some lunch. I am so happy for you girl you so deserve this!!

Remember your going to be joining me in a little over two weeks! hope your date last night was awesome! Have a wonderful day! thanks for being there for me, it means alot!

YOur welcomce!! Your always here for me as well...thats what friends do. :) Date night was good til I found pics in Tj's phone I wasn't too happy with but wasn't much I could do. I just don't get men sometimes. We just went and had mexican for lunch and I have plenty for dinner too but now I am wishing I would have gotten ice cream as well. LOL

Have you told dh yet?

sent a pic to he cell phone I doubt he rarely reads his test messages but I also put a pic up on laptop background pic....lol

Thats cute.

I have a almost positive OPK and I have been drinking tons today...lol. I will be bd tonight and I think we will use preseed. I really hope I O before the weekend...

I am going out as soon as hubby gets home to get FRER I am sure I can get a good line on that. I have to pee so bad but havent since about 1230p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->