Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Wow...I SEE THE FAINT line!!! Too cute, you are testing until you get a bold line huh? lol I am SO excited for you! Did OH know you were taking all these tests or will today be a suprise for him?
I'm watching the "I didn't know I was pregnant" show...Unbelievable!
Reeds, this is our month! It WILL happen!

OH doesn't understand that one needs to wait for implantation to occur...he wants to know if it worked. lmao So do I! I say... Just doesn't work that way... :)

OMG!!!!!!!! Congrats Sammy!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I'm jealous XD I bet Reeds gets her bfp this month too and I'll be the last one again haha. Typical :p

Anyway, really happy for you!!! :hugs:

XxX

Tested with 3MU with answer and now 5.5 hours later with FRER and this is what I got!

Attachments

• JULY 21 FRER 014.jpg
    JULY 21 FRER 014.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 14
OMG!!!!!!!! Congrats Sammy!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I'm jealous XD I bet Reeds gets her bfp this month too and I'll be the last one again haha. Typical :p

Anyway, really happy for you!!! :hugs:

XxX

Kae you will also get a BFP this month. I am counting on all my BMB girls to me bump buddies with me.:) We can do this girls...I know it

Without a doubt, that is a pink line. Kick back your feet for a bit and breathe in the excitement!

I am very happy I have FX for you Reeds, Labmommy, Kae I will be sticking around here for abit to see what happens and I have grown attached to you guys....lol dont really what to make new ttc buddies....you guys have been great!

yes I did but I am going to wait a couple days maybe Sat I will take the other and make sure its getting darker or just for the heck of it....lol

I didn't really like 1st tri when I was briefly visiting haha, was rather empty of all you guys heh. I really hope you ladies are right and we can all be bump buddies, but I have this feeling I will still be here when it baba makes an appearance haha... But yeah, I am rather fond of you ladies too lol

XxX

no not at all I will be here my whole pregnancy....lol praying for a sticky bean!

I will keep everything X'd for a sticky bean too... But I think I ought to not cross me legs. Like Reeds said... Too close to OV time!!!

Anyway, last day if work before the summer hols tomorrow. Need to get some sleep haha.

Love and :hugs: to all of you lovelies :D

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"