Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Good night Kae.

Tj and I just went on a walk..it was nice and it was sprinkling a bit. I am having pains in my ovaries and was gonna take my other opk for the day but my pee was clear so I knew it was not concentrated enough so I will take it before bed. I have my next class tomorrow so I will be buying some softcups while I am over in Cape tomorrw...the wal mart there sells them

Just wanted to say Congrats Sammy and I have my fingers crossed that its an easy, happy and healthy 9 months for you! :dust:

Hello,I have been a member here for alittle bit now and like to read alot (LOL ABOUT TTC)
I have 2 daughters and have been trying for #3 for along time,I am 8 dpo and have had some waves of hottness and also had brownish discharge on my underwear this am (Sorry if TMI) I went from trying every month to having DH pull out and I really have a feeling we may have did it this month,The only thing I did different was I started using pre seed last month but I havent been tempting every am but was curious this am and it was 98.7 so we will see what tomarrow brings,Also have had a few dizzy spells which scares me because I have had tubal pregnancies (((((((Baby dust to all)))))))

HI daisy! welcome to ur group. Hope you stay with us we love newbies. Good luck and hope you get a BFP soon

HI daisy! welcome to ur group. Hope you stay with us we love newbies. Good luck and hope you get a BFP soon

Thanks so much!!!!! I am so excited but nervous as well,I also feel so blahhhh which isnt like me.I recently (2) months ago went to the doctor and he said if I lost 20lbs I would probably get pregnant,Well I lost 27 and still losing I hope and pray this is my month my bday is 8/5 and I will be 36 so feel my clock is tick tick ticking away :nope:

Hey there ladies...

Sammy just having a sad moment. Feeling a little overwhelmed with the thought of seeing a FS if no BFP this month...I really want to be pregnant. lol just one of those days...

aw hun its okay to have those days every now and then....FS might be able to helpp you get preggers quick....chin up you know you can do it this month I Have Faith, and will be praying for your BFP

Hi Faith! Welcome to the group! Best of luck to you!

Reeds, we all have 'a day' when its nothing but big sighs. Keep hopes up, each month is a new month and once the FS comes in...it might be THE month! (Though I hope that this will be it for you and you can rejoice in a phone call cancelling the fs appt).

thanks ashley.....how are we all doing this am took digi and it said pregnant....wooohooo!

Okay girls here are my opks...top 2 are yesterday and bottom is today. I really think today would have been positive if my wee wouldn't have been diluated..r do you guys think it is? I have ewcm today and lower back pain with achey overies. And my temp went up today. I am so confused...

100722-133353.jpg

doesnt your temp rise at o? I havent temped before so I am not really sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back