Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I'd say get "busy" you definately have the green light....pass go and collect whatever you can get....lol

Well I put that test as positive in FF and it says I should O between today and cd 15. So we will see what kind of temp shift I get over the next 3 days...

As far as Omega3 and DHA my prenatal has them in it. I just looked. LOL

thats good. I got pregger the first time trying only once. I have a really good feeling you will be joining me very shortly! Comon BFP!

Well I started temping last month. So I guess this is my second cycle but last month I didn't O after the early mc. I know my body pretty well at this point and I have all the O sign right now. Gosh I want to get a BFP and be bump buddies with you and our BMB girls

thats good...dont stop....lol better to make sure you have all your bases covered!

Gonna go nap now...will have a late night as Tj doesn't get home itl 10:30 so have to be ready to bd!! :)

have fun...lots of fun and try to be relaxed dont just go through the motions! Have a great evening Reeds talk to you soon...keep in mind this is your month you can do it!

whew u girlies talk alot hahaha!! keep this thread busy!

How are you feeling sammy? what did your DH say when you told him or did he read the text? Did you post on the computer screen lol...

I feel lousy today stupid AF...I have been dizzy and headache...trying to make some chicken cacciatore right now in the crock pot and hopefully when I eat I will feel better...Ok enough ranting for me haha

I see!!! Doin good besides the wicked headache I have right now, and how about you babe!?

Oh so freaking confused...LOL. My temp went up a bit but since I am new to temping I am not sure if its enought to expect FF to crosshairs in and I am pretty sure O day is today. I have ewcm, backache and my ovaries are achey. My opks I think would be positive if I didn't drink so darn much from the heat. LOL

hey ashley~ I am doing fine, crampy and a bit nauseous today oh and very very hot!. My DH actually read his text message for once....lol and he is a worry wart so he isnt comfortable with the whole pregnancy until out of First Tri....silly men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->