Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hi girls :D just dropping in to say hi before I go to sleep. Was at the new house decorating until 7.30pm after a day at work do am properly tired. I think what with moving and decorating and everything else we won't be getting to bd around my ov time :( So looks like Im out for another month.

I've been feeling today like I will never know what it's like to be a mam :( I want it so bad that I've gone past the point of being able to imagine it... I think im now at the point where I feel like I'm never meant to be a mam. I think I'm feeling sorry for myself because my coworker has now buggered off on her maternity leave so we all had to do the whole sorry you're leaving thing lol. Reminded me it would have been me after the summer hols who was on maternity leave. Ah well, I'll survive lol.

Am I the only one here who doesn't have any children yet? Or is this your first Sammy?

XxX

Kae luv your gonna get that baby soon. Once you get all settled in that new house in a few weeks time BAM its a BFP!!:)

Haha, it would be nice to be able to fill our other 2 bedrooms with children rather than junk!

Like I said, I think I'm just having a bad day cuz if work lol. Plus im so stupidly tired I can't sleep. I'm sure I'll feel a million times better tomorrow. No more work now for 6 weeks, so I can have an extra hour or 2 in bed before I start doing more packing of boxes haha.

Thanks tho Reeds, u always cheer me up :p

XxX

Lol... So am I the only first timer here? :o

Is it wierd that the only thing that bothers me about having a baby is if my waters broke in public? Lol. The whole birthing/labour part really doesn't phase me XD

Anyway, I have to at least try and sleep. Loves to u Reeds and Sammy :hugs:

XxX

My water broke but it was a small leak not a full fledge wave....lol. would have prefered it to break full rather continuely leaking throughout my 24 hours of labor I think that was more embarassing haveing to constantly call my nurse in to change the bed pad several times....lmao.......Its not that bad Kae its one of the things you laugh at later

Lol, I know it probably is haha. But that is the only thing that is bothering me lmao. The pain and everything else is nothing compared to how much I want a baba XD

Sigh... 8am and it's the start to a loooooong day of packing haha. Might go back to sleep for an hour XD 9am is still fairly early lol. Nite nite for now ^^

XxX

Lol Kae ur too funny...had to chuckle as I pictured ur watering breaking in public!! :)

Excited cause my temp did dip as it should have. so i believe today is O day...and temp should start climbing!! now if I can just get Tj to bd 2 more nights. lol

hahaha thats great sorry, read on the run, I am so not feeling well today afraid to eat anything. your 2ww is going to drive me nuts cant wait for it to be over already...lol Com'on BFP!

goto the doctors on Tuesday to do a urine and bloods excited and nervous at the same time!

my line is getting darker....baby bean please stick around for nine months....amen!

Attachments

• july23 005.jpg
    july23 005.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 13
Hi girls :D

I said we wouldn't be bd'ing during o time... I was wrong!!! Haha. I had a temp dip today and the first green brick day starts tomorrow... So hopefully we WILL catch this eggy!!! (if I ovulate... I'm a bit worried that i dont ov regularly, only now and again ... :()

Anyway, one good thing about moving is that cuz everything is packed I don't have to cook tonight lol. We're gona have take away. (breaking my diet before I even start >.<) once we move we are only gona try to have take away about once a month XD

Right, well enough rambling from me, suppose I'd better get cleaned up and walk down to get dinner lol. Talk to you all later :) :hugs:

XxX

I know its still aways away...lol but I am excited for you to POAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"