Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Haha Sammy depending on what my temps do cause now I know that I O and possibly caught the eggy I am gonna wrry a bit about my progestrone levels....but if I read Kae's post correctly her and I are Ov at the same time!! HAHA We can be test buddies!! YA FX we both caught the eggy!!

Haha, I finally got my free preg tests I ordered about 2 months ago, so as long as I'm good and I wait for the right time to test I won't need to buy any this month haha.

Anyway, nightgirls. I think this might be the last night I can get on for a little while cuz we are moving tomorrow, but I willie back asap!!!

Hope youhave your fp by time I get back Reeds!!! :D

XxX

Omg!!!! Your puppy is precious Reeds ^^ I always wanted a tiny dog, but Tay wanted a "proper" dog rather than a "Girly" dog heh. I wanted a Yorkshire terrier, but I wouldn't change Roxy for anything now :)

And I should ov anywhen between tomorrow and cd22 I think (cd17 today... cd18 in the morning)

Anyway, nanight. Loves to you all and hope to be back soon :)

XxX

LOve you Kae and gonna miss you!! I hope you come back with a BFP!!:)

We have 5 dogs now...2 poodles, 2 mutts we adopted and a beagle LOL

I think I misread my opks and this one is my darkest...I am so confused I just want to O and be done. I am tired of sex. LOL

OPKS.jpg

looks dark but hard to say due to old opk's fading just kep bding until it starts fading

I think I may have to take my chances and skip tonight. I am exhausted and just not in the mood. We did bd last night and maybe can shoot for on the morning before work?? Idk what to do...I wish I wouldn't have been so freaking horny all week now. LOL (tmi sorry)

haha your too funny remember you doing anything to get that bfp....might just have to go through the motions tonight

LOL. I just looked and we did bd from cd 5..we missed cd11 and that was it!! OMG I think I have sperm coming out my ears!! LOL

hahaha thats so funny! I am sure you got it now its up to the :spermy: and the egg! tick tick tick counting down to your bfp! Bring on the 2ww!

sorry girlies i get on and off like reeds said i try not to lurk too much coz makes me want another baby :lol: SILLY I KNOW...You all are bad influences to me LMFAO JKJKJK :rofl:

Sammy~I hope you feel better, and men are silly. :lol: But I totally understand him about the whole first tri thing....being preggo is scary (well for me at least with all my losses :cry: )

omg reeds ur pup is soooo damn cute and ur daughter is adorable! damn u have alot of dogs hahaha!

Kae~ I hope u catch that eggy,where did u get free preggo tests?
Reeds~ I hope you catch that eggy too :)
Sammy~those are fabulous lines hun!!!

AFM~I am still waiting for the biotch to leave so I can jump back on the horse hahaha! OFC not TTC...But always feels good to get some :sex: every now and then hahaha :rofl:

LOL. I just looked and we did bd from cd 5..we missed cd11 and that was it!! OMG I think I have sperm coming out my ears!! LOL

I thought I smelled :spermy: comin from you! :rofl: JKJKJJK! you seriously had me :rofl: hahaha!

Anyways babe onto seriousness do you have issues with ur progesterone? I do and I have prog. suppositories and the F/S told me to start those when I ovulate to make sure I have enough prog. in my system incase I would get a :bfp: basically getting a jumpstart....KWIM?:flower:

ok I am now caught up to this thread but nobody is on so I am off for awhile :)

Supposed to be 110 degrees here today,I think I might die. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->