Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

ohhh thats good, i hope u caught that eggy seems like u have had enough :sex: to cover ur grounds lol

I am on my phone..so slow. at work. lol

yes I think I have a issue with progestrone...I cant get a doc to prescribe to me so I am gonna buy some cream and probably be testing early in hopes of catching in time to save this bean...if I caught it. LOL. we have been busy busy. haha my temp did rise toda to 97.03 but didnt get to put it into FF yet...overdslept for work was sssooooo tried!!

why wont the doc give you it? I ordered cream I wish u were closer id sell you it coz I never used it :( Now I have the supp. so I would just do those. if i were to get preggo. awww yea i am still not fam. with the whole temping thing i have never done it :lol:

ash are you on the east coast? I live in PA 110 here today,well the heat index. Well my son is ten months old

ohhh so still a baby! whew mom u go!!! hahaha!
yeah I am in MD actually not far from you :)

Good morning Lovlies! I hope you are doing well today! AFM I am going to my sister in law's 30th and then church tonight so I wont be on to much today but just wanted to say hello.

Ugh I had another temp dip this morning...guess my body is playing games this month but no O yet.

NO lines anymore but now that the test are dried and a few days old I am even doubting I had a positive on...here they are

newopkpic.jpg

Reeds, you cant trust the tests once they are a couple of hours old even. So if you got a postive, dont be doubting it a few days later because the tests have faded.

this thread has died down lol i was hopin to come and have to catch up as always hahaha! im tryin to plan another beach trip to VA BEACH for DH and I without DS....I have never had a night away without my lil guy...and he will be 3 in december. this momma needs a break :lol:

omg i love this video/song anyone know it? BEAUTIFUL for a cheating man :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOKI_tIBWVI&feature=avmsc2

the test fourth from the bottom looks like it was the darkest. or the one sixth from the bottom. I am sure your in the 2ww now, praying for a bfp real soon

It seems like this thread speeds up and then slows doown. LOL. depends on where we are in our cycles.

Asfm we have not bd in the past 2 night so I dn't think I will get a BFP this month. ACtually all we have dne is argue. OH the joy. :( And today is our 2 year wedding anniversy

Temp up this am. I am almost 99% sure its been 3 days since I have had a positive opk. ANd more O pains last night and all my cm is dried up today.

Well the last time we did bd it was ewcm...and I used the baking soda that helped.

I am sure you will have a BFP really soon, counting down the days! I'll be praying for you.

Thanks Sammy...its weird I am sure O is past now but I still feel "wet" down there but there is no cm when I wipe. So I can't really tell what it is. I am off to bed and hope for a temp being up still in the morning and maybe I will get crosshairs on FF:)

just to give you some reassurance I felt dry every now and then and then the cm came full force not every day but it comes and goes...its got a mind of its own...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->