Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

have a great night Reeds, I'm going to the Dr.'s tomorrow so nervous but excited too I guess it will confirm everything and make this pregnancy REAL. Will post and let you all know how it goes will talk to all you lovely ladies real soon Nighty Nite.

Hi girls, just at my aunty's so thought I'd say hi :D

Still no O as far as I know... but I haven't been able to use FF cuz of lack of internet. We get the net in on 10th August :)

Anyway, just dropped in to say hi :)

XxX

Happy Anniversary Reeds. :) Isn't is lovely to argue? We argue all the time too....MEN ughh

Hey Kae how ya doin babe?! Can't wait til u get back on board....nobody really talks to me here nemore.. :lol: Seems like Reeds/Sammy are it on this thread now :)

seems we have new people on the thread and then they disappear. Kae, hope your move is foing well, and yeah for the net on the 10th.

Ash I'll talk to you....I hope you never feel left out we love our BMB Girls!

Ahley I am so sorry if you feel left out hun. I try to talk to you when you comment back and keep the flow going. :) Your our head BMB girl!

Kae how is life adjusting to the new place? Is the family still trying to decorate it for you?

Sammy good luck at the doc today!!:)

what does bmb mean again? :lol:
I wanna add founder of BMB to my siggy hehehe!
although i kno charlene made it up i started this whole looooooooooooonggggggg awesome thread :lol: :rofl:

Hey Ashley I hadn't been on for a while so I am not sure why it was showing I was...sorry luv. And you are the founder of our BMB(Baby Making Buddies)!! We luv you!!

Sammy how was the appt?

Asfm still another day of no speaking to dh. Temp still up a bit so hope FF puts in a O for me soon. I don't know what the deal is but I have a feeling when all my BMB girls big fat and preggo I will just still be fat! LOL

believe it or not they didnt do a urine hpt just took bloods and told me to call after 1pm on wed.

awww reeds your gonna get your bfp this month....keep the faith hun

woohoo FF finallyv decided that I did O on cd 14. not sure why it 5 days but i am happy it did! temp was crazy high today woke up actually sweating! ugh

so how does all this temping work?

thats weird it said u were online reeds :lol:

Sammy~can't wait to hear ur blood results :) How are u feeling?

ASFM~OMG :shock: I had a dream I was pregnant last night what am I DREAMING coz...no...we prevent it :lol: i know the pull out method isn't 100% but its close to it :lol: :rofl:

I think sometimes Ashley it shows me on cause I have it bookmarked in my phone. I do have a friend that just got a BFP with the pullout method...her doc told her precum has more swimmers than the actual sperm cause it more of a lubercative fluid. idk.

Well as far as temps...I take my temp everymorning at the same time and put it into fertlilty friend and it does all the owrk for you. kinda easy :)

Reeds- yeah for O'ing having high temps. I was extremely hot during my 2ww that is one of the things I noticed and a bit more stinky too....lol FX for your BFP really soon.

Oh man I have alot of cramping today....but no spotting. Feeling like a wreck today. Cant wait to call for my results does anyone know the difference between the two different blood test they do I know there is a qualitative and quantitative they are only doing one I think it was the quantitative or the other either way I will be calling doctors at 1pm today.

ack dont tell me that about the precum :lol:

So when its high or low or what does it mean u could poss. be pregnant?

the qualitative will say yes or no your pregnant
the quantitative will measure the amt. of HCG in your blood...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->