Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

hey sammy i am not sure what the difference is...sorry.:( I am sure all is well.
I have been very crampy for the past week. gonna get me some otc progestrone cream this weekend. and praying hard this is our month!

Thanks Ash & Reeds, he said that the blood test is so sensitive even as early as the day after conception so I hope it was the quantitative, if i ask would he give me the hcg levels

reeds u can otc progesterone cream? I tried and here I couldn't I ordered it offline.

Sammy~yes when you call ask what your hcg levels are....but they can only give those to you if they did the quantitative. when are you calling? can't wait to hear ur results, i am sure all is well!

why heck I am going to call them now....lol lets see if there in.

go figure called and they are closed... they don't open until 130p today so I guess I have to wait....for the heck of it I took my last FRER wont be needing it anytime soon, POAS dont get old...lol

Attachments

• July 28 039.jpg
    July 28 039.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
ohhh wow reeds i didnt even look there...

those lines r nice sammy! so did u call its 2pm now ;)

still getting doctors office answering service, left a message and they said they would have them call me back....I hate waiting.

geez.....how long is their lunch?
i hate when u leave a message coz they NEVER call right back its always a day or so later...

Hey girls I can't stay on long my daughter is dying to use the internet.

Ash whats new girl?

Sammy still now news I guess

nope just waiting for either a call from them or for 3pm to give them another call..lol

Well its time to clean house, ttyl BMB girls! I will post once I get my results if I ever get them....lol

Well I was back but my girls are off cleaning. :( LOL

I am gonna take a nap and hope to have some good news when I get back.

Finally got the results not a beta number test but they confirmed I am pregnant I was hoping to find out what my hcg levels are but I guess they will figure that out when I see the OB

I kinda had a feeling they did just the test to confirm pregnancy.
when is ur first OB?

What is everyone making for dinner?! I cant wait to eat im so flippin hungry lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->