Which sling to you recommend?

A

aob1013

Hi girls,

OH and I are ready to purchase our sling, as we are planning on doing a lot of BWing with Leni - which do you recommend? Thank you :flower:

depends on what you prefer hunny, i would recommend a stretchy wrap (such as a Moby) for when bubba is small and then when they get a little bigger and heavier either a woven wrap (such as a Storch, ellaroo etc) or a Mei Tai (such as a Baby hawk)

I also like Ring Slings but i didnt like them when Daisy was tiny ..only when she started sitting etc ....great for quick up and down carries tho :)

HTH's

xoxo

I would not be without a moby for the first 4 months or so x

I would not be without a moby for the first 4 months or so x

i couldnt agree more!!! ...i think i used ours till about 7-8 months but switched to a woven after that :)

I would say close/moby for the first few months but now I couldn't live without my Babyhawk. x

I had a Close baby carrier up to about 8 months (but didn't use it regularly after 6 months, I found it too stretchy to carry him comfortably) and then a Connecta, which I LOVE.

depends on what you prefer hunny, i would recommend a stretchy wrap (such as a Moby) for when bubba is small and then when they get a little bigger and heavier either a woven wrap (such as a Storch, ellaroo etc) or a Mei Tai (such as a Baby hawk)

I also like Ring Slings but i didnt like them when Daisy was tiny ..only when she started sitting etc ....great for quick up and down carries tho :)

HTH's

xoxo

I totally agree. The only reason I'm not using my Moby with Gabriella at the moment is that it is really warm, and I hate being too hot.

We've gone on to the mei tai even though she's only 7 weeks old, but she's had a really strong neck since birth, I just keep checking she's supported well with in it.

I've just ordered a babyhawk with extra long straps, but we tried a baby bjorn and i have a close parent carrier coming for a trial run.

Itching to get going with them as i'm using a borrowed hugabub at the mo as the bjorn is digging in me. I don't think it's ideal for ladies of the larger build like me.

I have a close baby carrier but just can't get on with it with Ellie. She likes the feeding position (but I worry with what's been in the news about keeping her in it too long). Yesterday I got a mei tai and that seems really good so far.

we actually had a baby bjorn when K was tiny, I know a lot of people on here dont rate tehm but I found it really really good and he was very comfy in it. He was very small as a baby though so once he started getting heavier he was less comfy, we tried a mei tei and a woven wrap but he was very wriggly in them. now we have a connecta and we all love it (even OH wears him in that, he hasnt in any other carrier), so I sold my beloved bjorn!

Ive always wanted a wrap and will so get one next time hehe, but I use a maya tie with is a mei tie with wrap-style straps (wide) i love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->