• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

at the clinic i work at there just happens to be an us machine..........i wish i could use it!

I'd like to join in. My scan is Sept 26 and I'll be 18+4. DH already has 2 boys so we are hoping for 2 girls or a boy and a girl but I will be happy with whatever we get!

Same day as me!!!! I'll be 19+2. :D

Mine is a week from today! Im getting sooo inpatient! I just want it to be here NOW

if i get team pink i think i like the name annavae..........
what do ya girls think?

I have mine on the 24 th and I just can't wait we didn't find out with my daughter and were totally unprepared with her so this time if they can see I will find out

I have mine on the 24 th and I just can't wait we didn't find out with my daughter and were totally unprepared with her so this time if they can see I will find out

ours is on the same day! :)
does it feel like forever still for you too, lol.
and what're you hoping for?

my friend actually gave it to me...........i just love it!

Thank you :D I was sure I was having blue. Didnt mind either way but feel much easier to bond now we know for sure (and there was 100% no willy haha) x

Hi.. Just had my 20 week scan on 11th September.. I was 20+5 at the time. I got a good potty shot (have a peek at my avatar) but not sure of the gender? Dosn't look like a typical girl shot to me as the 3 lines are usually shorter and closer together..also looks forked with a long middle line!!

I'm not 100% convinced... What do you guys think???

yup def looks girl to me. Was told can be more lines due to creases in legs. I think at that stage a winky would be clear x

11 days to go. It's so hard waiting. I want to shop!

My scan is in 6 days, I can't wait to find out gender and see the LO <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"