• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

any ladies with me and have your scan on the 24th?
only 10 more days! and in 2 hrs and 8 mins it will be 9 days:)
woohoo!! single digits :happydance:

2 days and a wake up for me! getting so anxious!

Had my scan and here is the potty shot......I don't think there is any question what I am having,lmao.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/424771_4532898965410_1292065132_n.jpg

exactly a week for me! :)
i'm soo excited i can hardly contain myself.
but people keep stealing my baby names! i can't seem to pick out a name that i don't see somebody on fb naming thier kid that or already having a little one named that...>:l

tomarrow is the big day for me!! can't wait to go shopping!

hey ladies, for those of you that already have kids i read this gender determination of another mother. if your youngest(closest to this baby to come) has there hair line come to a piont in the back, it will be the opposite sex. if there hairline goes straight sapposed to be the same sex. Fxd that everything goes well :) Let me know if this works for you. She had it work for all 4 of her kids.

hey ladies, for those of you that already have kids i read this gender determination of another mother. if your youngest(closest to this baby to come) has there hair line come to a piont in the back, it will be the opposite sex. if there hairline goes straight sapposed to be the same sex. Fxd that everything goes well :) Let me know if this works for you. She had it work for all 4 of her kids.

I dont think that it works if you are pregnant from a different partner, does it?

I read that if you get pregnant you have a 50% chance of having the same gender. It works for everyone I know. (Sorry, just had to)

Hi, I have my gender scan in Saturday - 5 days time!!!! Sooooooo excited!

Today was our day!!!

TEAM BLUE!!!! YAY!!!! :blue: :happydance::happydance:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8038/7997366674_4be4826973.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back