• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

hey ladies, for those of you that already have kids i read this gender determination of another mother. if your youngest(closest to this baby to come) has there hair line come to a piont in the back, it will be the opposite sex. if there hairline goes straight sapposed to be the same sex. Fxd that everything goes well :) Let me know if this works for you. She had it work for all 4 of her kids.

I dont think that it works if you are pregnant from a different partner, does it?
Not sure actually more likely no because it is the sperm of u partner that decides the sex.

Congrats on team blue FathersDay!

woo hoo! team:pink: ladies!!! over the moon! thought for sure it was a boy! good luck on your scans girls!:cloud9:

Tons of Feb pink babies. My friend just found out girl today. I'm hoping I'm another one.

Tons of Feb pink babies. My friend just found out girl today. I'm hoping I'm another one.

Me too! Maybe February is baby girl month next year? I more than likely would be pulling my hair out if it was another boy. :dohh:
Knowing my luck, that is probably what is inside my belly right now.:haha:

One week! Let's see here... 24x7=168 hours, minus an hour for my appointment time so 167 hours!

congratulations!
only 5 days for me, so that equals out to 120 hours!
minus the 4 hours since my app. is at 10 a.m.
final amount is 116 hrs1 woohoo!:happydance:

Still about 214 hours for me. :cry:
It'll be my turn soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back