• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

Seity, try eating or drinking something with a lot of sugar before you go--like OJ, chocolate bar, Coke, etc.

When we went for my gender scan he was turned the wrong way but because I had a Coke right before he was moving so much that he eventually flipped around. If he had been asleep they wouldn't have been able to tell. I still wonder if they were right, because it was only at 15 weeks and the cord was between the legs...but she seemed very sure! Guess I will know in 3 days!!!

My baby never seems to stop moving, so I expect if they have trouble seeing it's because the baby won't stop long enough for a proper look :haha:

Well we are team BLUE!!! I have to admit, at first I was shocked, but now that I've had some time to let it sink in I couldn't be happier. I can't stop smiling and my heart feels like it's going to burst. I have 2 girls already and now I get to find out what it's like to have a boy. I'm ecstatic!

Congrats Casper72! I love my little boy, although not so much at the moment: he's being a very cranky 2 year old.

Well we are team BLUE!!! I have to admit, at first I was shocked, but now that I've had some time to let it sink in I couldn't be happier. I can't stop smiling and my heart feels like it's going to burst. I have 2 girls already and now I get to find out what it's like to have a boy. I'm ecstatic!

Yay! They will make you :headspin:
Dh tells me, boys until the age of 12 are monsters and girls are angels until age 12. Lol

I go tomorrow at 7 am! I am not sure if they will tell me the sex or not (policy says no but I have heard it depends on who you get) but I really hope so! Also I a just super happy to get to see the baby again :) Tomorrow is 20 weeks exactly.

Less than 6 hours until my appointment! I couldn't hardly sleep last night. I am so excited!

PeggyO- I hope you get someone nice who tells you baby's gender. Or maybe the tech will show you a potty shot and it will be obvious. It was for us. She didn't even need to say boy, we could see that clearly ourselves. Let us know how it goes.

Congrats Casper! What a lovely little blue bundle you will get :D

Well, my scan is a week away, can't wait to be told AGAIN we have a princess <3.
xoxox

Yay, so glad they let you find out Peggy! Congrats on your Girl bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->