just curious.

I have one and have so far in there:

- hospital name bands
- first hat
- first onesie
- first bottle
- number 1 size nappy from the first pack i used

Me!

Added to your list, (minus the diaper and bottle.)

Pacifier, baptism dress/shoes, and scratch mitts.

Yep we have one too!

First dress
Baby cards
Coming home outfit.............

Quite a few things

Will add in her first birthday stuff and her first shoes once were there and that will be it done!
:flower::flower:

Ah yes I am about to add his first little boots too as he's nearly outgrown them

I've a box of things like this, hospital bands, tiny outfit, first salt-dough hand print etc, but it's not limited to firsts, it's more a memory box of things from birth until now. It has the balloons I got when he was born in, for example

I've a box of things like this, hospital bands, tiny outfit, first salt-dough hand print etc, but it's not limited to firsts, it's more a memory box of things from birth until now. It has the balloons I got when he was born in, for example

Suppose mines more that too as i have balloons etc in it also!:flower:

We've got his hospital bands, cards we were given, hand prints and scan pics together. Will probably add things like his first curl into that but never thought to keep his first dummy, and the bottles all look a bit worse for wear now so not sure I'm fussed about keeping hold of any of them x

We've got his hospital bands, cards we were given, hand prints and scan pics together. Will probably add things like his first curl into that but never thought to keep his first dummy, and the bottles all look a bit worse for wear now so not sure I'm fussed about keeping hold of any of them x

ah yes that's a good idea, to add the scan pics in there!

I do, more a memory box. It has:

Newspaper from Date of Birth
Additional Newspapers from every day I was in hospital (anticipating her birth!)
2 Car Park tickets from the last two monitoring sessions before induction.

Hospital Bands (ankle / wrist / Mummy's)
Cord Clip & remaining cord :sick: (in a sealed bag!! LOL)
Birth & Pregnancy Notes
Congratulations Cards
Deflated 'It's a Girl' balloon.

First pair of socks
First outfit worn
2 vests

First session at Rhythm Time sticker
Waterbabies booklet
Nursery Rhyme sheets

Naming Ceremony Invite (that I handmade)
Naming Ceremony cards

Without routing through it....I think that's it. I have a really hard time letting go of anything so what I have kept is so special to me as I physically can't keep everything she has / has worn.

I do. It has:

Newspaper from Date of Birth
Additional Newspapers from every day I was in hospital (anticipating her birth!)
2 Car Park tickets from the last two monitoring sessions before induction.

Hospital Bands (ankle / wrist / Mummy's)
Cord Clip & remaining cord :sick: (in a sealed bag!! LOL)
Birth & Pregnancy Notes
Congratulations Cards

First pair of socks
First outfit worn
2 vests

First session at Rhythm Time sticker
Waterbabies booklet
Nursery Rhyme sheets

Naming Ceremony Invite (that I handmade)
Naming Ceremony cards

Without routing through it....I think that's it. I have a really hard time letting go of anything so what I have kept is so special to me as I physically can't keep everything she has / has worn.

haha I have to frequently reign myself in when I want to keep stuff! i had kept a load of first clothes (vest, going home outfit etc) but then cut it down to just the first onesie.

also tried keeping the cord (in sealed bag) but it actually stank so i chucked it. my heart ached doing that! :haha:

and i am definitely not usually a hoarder!

Millie's cord came off on Day 5 and it went into the sealed bag then. I have never opened it again or barely even looked at it :sick:

I might put a good layer of brown tape over the sealed edge :haha:

Yeah we have one too!! In mine is...
First sleep suit,
First proper outfit,
First hats,
First Christmas hat,
Hospital bracelets,
Tram tickets from her first tram journey,
Photos of firsts,
And I've been writing her letters sporadically throughout this first year (my memory is awful so wanted to have hard evidence of when she tarted doing stuff and little things that we've done!). Will be adding in her first shoes, etc.

Yeah we have one too!! In mine is...
First sleep suit,
First proper outfit,
First hats,
First Christmas hat,
Hospital bracelets,
Tram tickets from her first tram journey,
Photos of firsts,
And I've been writing her letters sporadically throughout this first year (my memory is awful so wanted to have hard evidence of when she tarted doing stuff and little things that we've done!). Will be adding in her first shoes, etc.

Oh yes I do this too (sort of) I set up a hotmail account for him and often email him. Just this morning at 3 I was emailing him complaining about his lack of sleep and how revenge will be mine when he's a teenager.

I have a box of her first too
Baby hat
umblical cord clip
cards from my baby shower/hospital
hopsital bracelets
release forms
first halloween outfit
new born diaper
easter dress
christmas dress
little christmas slippers

I have a bunch of things in my box i was looking through it the other day made me tear up shes grown up so much!!

Yes we have. It's full to bursting though so could do with something bigger. Some things in there are:

Almost all of her birth cards
Newspaper from the day she was born
CD single of what was No 1 when she was born
Cord stump
Hospital tags (hers and mine)
Bits of hair from birth & from her first haircut
Golden Jubilee coin as she was born that year
Newspaper cuttings of Olympics as they were held in UK year she was born

We also have a keepsake book where I'm writing lots of firsts and putting photos in.

I'll likely add her first shoes at the weekend as she's being fitted for new ones.

I haven't done this but I have saved up a lot of firsts, can't figure out what to do with them exactly. I didn't know if I should put them in a scrapbook (some of the items anyway!). Or how to present them in a creative way.

Edit: what do we collect after LO's first birthday?

Ugh you should see my sons memory box, firt swaddling blanket, first oufit, going home outfit, every first holiday outfit, papers from hospital and pregnancy, ballons, custom made burp cloths. first shoes, a paci, hospital bands from me dad and him, cord stump daycare art first daycare "what i did today" cards, curl, first bday paper plate... I even had his first bandaid from the hospital but it was in his baby book which his father lost.

I haven't done this but I have saved up a lot of firsts, can't figure out what to do with them exactly. I didn't know if I should put them in a scrapbook (some of the items anyway!). Or how to present them in a creative way.

Edit: what do we collect after LO's first birthday?

Im doing randoms, like i will keep all the number candles and the paper plates since they are themed. First tooth, if they will be in a sport the first uniform, report cards and awards. Tickets to major events like plays or disney on ice or whatnot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->