Who has/had the chills??????

How are you? Glad to see things are going well with the pregnancy. I hope I can join you in a few days!! Thanks for responding. While I have you here, did you get tender teeth at all before your BFP?? Congratulations again hun! How has the pregnancy been thus far? Living vicariously through you :hugs:
Hi and thanks! :)

The only time I got sensitive teeth was last week now that you ask. It was weird, I haven't had that in years.

So last week I was diagnosed with a small subchorionic hemorrhage after I had a very terrifying bleed. Apparently they're unfortunately very common, but most resolve on their own. There is a very small heightened chance of miscarriage, but I'm really trying to not focus on that. Otherwise I'll go off the deep end. But we got to see the heart beating away at 5w6d, so that was a nice bonus when I got to the hospital because of the bleeding.

Other than that, things have been pretty good. I'm pretty tired, but haven't had any severe morning sickness. I just get queasy from time to time (usually if I don't eat really soon after getting hungry).

Wishing you the best of luck, and hope you'll be joining me in the world of pregnancy soon! Fx

How are you? Glad to see things are going well with the pregnancy. I hope I can join you in a few days!! Thanks for responding. While I have you here, did you get tender teeth at all before your BFP?? Congratulations again hun! How has the pregnancy been thus far? Living vicariously through you :hugs:
Hi and thanks! :)

The only time I got sensitive teeth was last week now that you ask. It was weird, I haven't had that in years.

So last week I was diagnosed with a small subchorionic hemorrhage after I had a very terrifying bleed. Apparently they're unfortunately very common, but most resolve on their own. There is a very small heightened chance of miscarriage, but I'm really trying to not focus on that. Otherwise I'll go off the deep end. But we got to see the heart beating away at 5w6d, so that was a nice bonus when I got to the hospital because of the bleeding.

Other than that, things have been pretty good. I'm pretty tired, but haven't had any severe morning sickness. I just get queasy from time to time (usually if I don't eat really soon after getting hungry).

Wishing you the best of luck, and hope you'll be joining me in the world of pregnancy soon! Fx

It is good that you are not focusing on that small increased chance of mc. Enjoy your pregnancy every step of the way! Very happy for u :flower:

I had the same exact thing happen to me it only lasted a day though good luck!

I had the same exact thing happen to me it only lasted a day though good luck!

Thank you. I was getting a tad bit discouraged because it seems to be lasting a lot longer with a lot of women. Mine never came back after 8dpo. I am 11dpo now. Actually, it was over after about an hour. Thanks for responding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->