Who having a marvellous May baby?

Love all the scan photos that are popping up <3
Nothing quite like seeing that heartbeat for the first time

Floridamomma - Glad to hear that everything went well at your scan :)

Erised - Yay for finally hearing from your Midwife :happydance:

NewlyWed - So glad to hear that everything went well at your scan :hugs:

Impatientweait - Glad to hear that your scan went well, lovely scan pic :)

Hannah - Cute scan pic :cloud9:

Cant wait for my US! I had one at 5 weeks to make sure everything was ok but that barely showed anything. I now have one on the 15th which is week 10 AND the day before my bday so happy bday to me!!!

Such cute scans!!! Congrats

I can't wait until the 21st of this month for my 12 week scan :happydance:

My first appointments is October 25th! I have a feeling I won't get an ultrasound but I hope so! Our insurance doesn't pay for many, well one actually unless medically necessary so I guess I'd rather have my one when baby is big enough to distinguish its a baby and we can see its features!

Just got my Fetal hearbeat doppler for my birthday today, and I found the heartbeat within 30 mins, two seperate times. My mother has no grandchildren yet with all of us grown up, i'm her only hope, it was awesome to be able to call her and let her hear, she was super excited!! I can't believe i found it so early! It was 172 bpm!!

I think it depends what kind of Doppler! I had one that said from 9-11 weeks you'd hear the heart best first time and they were right! Congrats!!

Thanx..this one is a pocket fetal doppler...dont know the brand other than that.

Impatientwait that's great news! It's such a wonderful sound!

I have my scan tomorrow at 1.30pm and am sooooo excited!!!

My sickness and nausea isn't as bad as it was last week. But the past couple of days I am having pretty bad pains in my lower tummy and lower back. Is anyone else having this?

Have my first midwife appointment this afternoon, and should find out when my first scan will be. Excited =D

Also managed to find the heartbeat on the doppler too. First on Saturday, but only for about 5 seconds and I failed to find it again. On Sunday however I listened to it for a good few minutes before putting the doppler away <3
Has me wondering if maybe I am slightly further along than I think I am though, as I think I'm 9 weeks today (completely random guess really), but am plus sized so it seems very early on to find it. I *could* be anywhere up to 13 weeks.

Two days and council until my irst midwife appointment. Super excited!! It's all feeling a bit more real now xxx

ImpatientWait - That's great that your Doppler arrived and you got to hear babies heartbeat :cloud9:

My Doppler should be here tomorrow, fingers crossed I find LO

Mayb_baby - Good luck with finding baby's heartbeat, I can't find it with my doppler just yet, fingers crossed it won't be long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->