Who having a marvellous May baby?

Question... I have been having bad ms and last week ended up in the er for dehydration. I was given zofran. And have been taking it every 4-6 hours like it says. It worked for a while but now I am nauseous and throwing up again. Anyone have any ideas?

I have found that if I force myself to eat a tiny bit and drink lots of water I can manage to keep everything down. Last pregnancy I got myself into a cycle of being so dehydrated I was ill, so I drank less, making me more dehydrated and ill.

You could try a few sips of flat gingerale or if you can manage it, Gatorade. Getting hydrated may be the first step in feeling better. There isn't anything (to my knowledge) better than Zofran for Nausea. (Its meant for chemo patients)

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: I remember how horrible I felt with my first pregnancy

Does anyone notice they have alot LESS cervical discharge than normal. I literally have zero now that I'm pregnant. Not that I'm complaining just seems odd. Lol

Does anyone notice they have alot LESS cervical discharge than normal. I literally have zero now that I'm pregnant. Not that I'm complaining just seems odd. Lol

I noticed I had a lot less, but starting this week (wk 8), I'm getting thick, stringy, snot like discharge. lol.

Yes, i wish i didn't have any, its not all day i get it, but sometimes, and i can feeel it, ewwwww and its snotty like you said...i think its normal though!

My weight fluctuates all the time so it's hard keeping track of it! Can be quite annoying at times though! :growlmad:

Hi lairs what a day I'm having. Woke up this morning feeling severe back ache and had felt like someone was pulling me in every direction inside my uterus. Anyways got up went to work and well at 10 am I have pinkish red discharge when I wiped twice so put a pad in. This has now turned brown and I have come home from work. I am also having cramping on and off. Since that episode this morning I have the most tender stomach but no further discharge and cramping. I have an appointment tomoz at 10.20 at my local epu. I just hope with all my being I'm not mc :-(

Newlywed hopefully the LO is just getting comfortable. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow.

Newlywed - I hope everything goes well at your appointment tomorrow :hugs:

Thinking of you at your appointment today newlywed. Hope all goes well!

Just had the scan and my baby is perfect. Great size great heart beat no sign of bleeding and ovaries also fine :) phew! Gunna get back on track now. Although still having brownish discharge. Xx

Just had the scan and my baby is perfect. Great size great heart beat no sign of bleeding and ovaries also fine :) phew! Gunna get back on track now. Although still having brownish discharge. Xx

So glad to hear!

Have they tested your progesterone? My brown discharge/spotting went away when I started progesterone supplements.

I'm glad everything went well newlywed! I bet it was lovely seeing your little buba!

I had my date for my scan through today. Tuesday 8th October at 1.30pm! Eeeek! It's the Tuesday before my Wedding, so I am so glad I will know if everything is ok before hand! Then hopefully that's one less thing to worry about....and I can concentrate on not throwing up all day! Oh the joys!

That's great news!

A whole week further along Hannah, lucky you!! Glad the scan went well too =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->