Who having a marvellous May baby?

As of today I'm may 3rd too!! Will find out monday if that changes any...I'm excited and nervous for my first scan!

NewlyWed - So glad to hear that everything is ok with baby :hugs:

Islas Mummy - Yay for getting your scan date through, how exciting! :happydance:

Hannah - Glad to hear that everything went well with your scan and you have the same due date as me :happydance:

My scan date is due on 25th October.

Not seen a midwife for a booking in appointment. I filled the papers in and apparently she calls to do a home visit. Are they not so urgent with baby #2? I requested one almost 2 weeks ago?

My scan date is due on 25th October.

Not seen a midwife for a booking in appointment. I filled the papers in and apparently she calls to do a home visit. Are they not so urgent with baby #2? I requested one almost 2 weeks ago?

I've been wondering the same.
With DD1 I went through the system in both Holland and the UK (up to 20 weeks, then Holland only), saw a gynae early on and had an early scan at 7 weeks. Midwife appointment at 8, 12 and 16 weeks.

DD2 I went through One-to-One midwives, an NHS funded but privately run practice. I filled in a form online, and my midwife contacted me within 2 days and arranged to come over within a week. Had another early scan and saw her lots through out my whole pregnancy.

This time around I filled in the form and didn't hear anything at all. Contacted them again 4 days later and got a call the next day to say the midwife will be in contact within 2 to 3 weeks. Tomorrow it will have been 3 weeks, and I have yet to hear a thing.

1st Dr. appt today and hopefully a scan too! Pain/cramps are finally getting better just in time for MS to majorly kick it up a notch! Blah

Sitting half naked on the table waiting for dr to get a U/S. Nevous scared and anxious..ahhh!

Had a scan today! baby measuring perfect at 8 weeks2 days hb of 163! I think we have our rainbow!!!

I know it is! I know you have been worried about this one. I have another appointment on Friday @ 9w3d. I'm not sure they are going to give me another ultrasound, but I hope they do. Either way, I'm not leaving there until they tell me there is a heartbeat!

I would do the same. I feel that if the dr would listen t us sometimes it could alleviate a lot of stress

Yes, I think if the dr. can reassure the mom, they should. It will only make them feel better and worry less!

I finally heard from my midwife today! YAY!
Her name is Rachel, and she's coming over on Monday for our first appointment. She also said she'll book me in for a scan as soon as possible, probably next week.

I finally heard from my midwife today! YAY!
Her name is Rachel, and she's coming over on Monday for our first appointment. She also said she'll book me in for a scan as soon as possible, probably next week.

Yay! My first appointment is on the third, I'm not sure if they'll do a scan but I hope they do!!

Hi ladies just an update so after my scan all is well. I am still spotting every day with brown discharge. God knows if this is normal. One week until my booking appointment. Ill speak to her about it then. So, I'm 7 weeks 3 days and my morning sickness has totally subsided although still having food aversions and even my tender breasts are feeling much better. Starting to feel normal again bar the constant stretching feeling in my tummy :)

So had my scan Monday, I was COMPLETELY terrified, because of the bleeding i have gone through and my last M/C. Well, looks like the Subchronic hemmorage has passed, also the corpus lethuem cyst is gone and baby is right on track. I couldn't be more thrilled, i just had a feeling going in that i was going to hear terrible news. I ran all the possibilites through my head, Baby passed, no heartbeat, nothing there. Its such a relief, and ive even made it past my last pregnancy by 3 weeks now! Whoo!

Glad to hear everyone else's scans are going well. Like said above, i see your spotting, I was spotting BRIGHT red blood for like a week and everything was okay! So have faith and try not to worry, I know its hard, cause i'm still worrying lol

Attachments

• phpFpbS4NAM.jpg
    phpFpbS4NAM.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 10
Thanx so much, He/she is so tiny, its crazy they have heartbeats being that tiny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"