• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who having a marvellous May baby?

Gaves99 - Aww a Mothers Day baby would be lovely! :cloud9:

So exciting that were all having gorgeous may babies. I haven't tested for two days but will test again tomoz. I have done two and got positives on both but have now brought a clear lie digital. I have booked an appointment with my Gp for Monday. Not sure what this is just a refferal type thing I think. The last week I have had major sore throat and glands. And omg I'm peeing like mad!! Getting up at 2 am and again at 5 am to wake up for work at 6 isn't funny. Although suppose it will be like this in 9 months ;-)

Ins gunna have to come a week early! I want a Mother's Day baby. Ill have to wait a whole year for mine!!

Hi Ladies! I would out on Tuesday and the Dr just called to confirm with the blood test from Tues too. currently 4 weeks and 4 days, due May 11th - MOTHERS DAY!!!

Feeling very crampy, tired, very sore back and just blah. Ive had diarrhea off and on for the past week now.

Just called to make an appt with my OB and its not until 8 weeks! 9/30 seems SO far off! they really dont want to see you before then??

I'm due May 11th too! It didn't even occur to me that that's Mother's Day! How fun and exciting would that be to have a Mother's Day baby?!

I also have to wait until Week 8 for my first doctor's appointment. It's gonna be a loooong month, that's for sure!

Hi Ladies! I would out on Tuesday and the Dr just called to confirm with the blood test from Tues too. currently 4 weeks and 4 days, due May 11th - MOTHERS DAY!!!

Feeling very crampy, tired, very sore back and just blah. Ive had diarrhea off and on for the past week now.

Just called to make an appt with my OB and its not until 8 weeks! 9/30 seems SO far off! they really dont want to see you before then??

I'm due May 11th too! It didn't even occur to me that that's Mother's Day! How fun and exciting would that be to have a Mother's Day baby?!

I also have to wait until Week 8 for my first doctor's appointment. It's gonna be a loooong month, that's for sure!

RIGHT! I keep being told that 8 weeks is normal by friends with kids. I just assume that I am THE most important right now. lol. I know things are just so sensitive right now so trying not to get myself worked up or think too much about it all (yea ok!)

Hello all! I have edd of may 12th. I am very cautious this time since I had a ectopic in dec. I am wishing all of you a healthy and happy 9 months. It will be nice to have some ladies to talk to about everything!

I have my first Midwife appointment on the 10th September, that is quite early isn't it? All I did was tell my Doctors Surgery that I was pregnant and she made me an appointment there and then, I will only be 6 weeks and 4 days? :wacko:

May 13th is my tentative due date until our first ultrasound on 9/27! Our anniversary is May 12th so this will be the most AMAZING gift. Also, it was May 13th we bought our baby their first stuffed animal (ended in early term miscarriage). How amazing is it that the stuffed animal we bought has a "birth certificate" that is the same as our due date!

BTW... I had a HELLO MORNING SICKNESS moment this morning. Oh my goodness I thought I'd be the one who didn't experience any of that. I was obviously wrong. Happiest reason to be sick EVER though :)

I had a confirmation app and it was the biggest time waste of my life

Excalibur, My appt is 6w and 3d but I'll take it! I also thought it was kind of early but they told me that they may be able to see the heartbeat by then! :)

Itrip84 - Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has an early appointment, they don't do Ultrasounds over here until 12 weeks unless they think something might be wrong :(

Itrip84 - Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has an early appointment, they don't do Ultrasounds over here until 12 weeks unless they think something might be wrong :(

That's what my OB said as well. The only reason they have me scheduled at 7 weeks is because it's POSSIBLE (thought unlikely) that I may in fact be 4 weeks further along than we think.

Hi :hi: Wow this thread is busier than the May 14 birth board.

Due 1st May with second baby xx

Hey ladies!! Hope I can join! Congrats on all of your BFP's!!! I believe I am due around May 16th! I just tested positive this morning and will have my blood results in about 30 minutes! It took us 3 years to have our gorgeous daughter, who is 13 months old, and we got this one on the first try! We were going little shocked as I wanted to get pregnant closer to Christmas but what a nice surprise! God is good! No symptoms yet other than light cramping.... H&H to all of you! ;)

Can we join please :flower: I have bought flowers lol

We are due 15th of May but will have an elective c section about a week before.

I am just at the stage now where I have everything crossed this bean is sticky :thumbup:

Punkn pie - You never know :winkwink:

Welcome to all the new ladies :wave:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

That's what my OB said as well. The only reason they have me scheduled at 7 weeks is because it's POSSIBLE (thought unlikely) that I may in fact be 4 weeks further along than we think.

I told the girl at the doctors office that it was earlier than I expected and I thought mine wouldn't be until 8 weeks and she said "well, we do it a little earlier it being your first time. We know you are anxious. You may be able to see the heartbeat by then too." I sure hope so and I'm glad I don't have to wait until 8 weeks. The wait until next friday is KILLING ME!!!:wacko:

Itrip84 - That is great that they are seeing you earlier though and that you might be able to see your baby's heartbeat :happydance:

Yeah time does seem to go ever so slow once you get appointments through :coffee:

I used to carry out ultrasounds in a fertility clinic and if painters had if we would carry out a scan at 6 weeks and would almost always see a beautiful little heartbeat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->