who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

welcome back !!!
i was on the big island back in june :) wish i could go back there !!!
wishing you the best darling...:hugs:

Scrub.....same thing happened to me in Cuba....half way through trip just before an all day catamaran trip. I was so scared that day but was ok.....did have an almost accident the next day. All inclusive trip so to much alcohol thinned my blood..haha

The plane ride was the worst as well......
I would Love to visit any of those Islands but cheaper for me to stay on the Caribean side.

I'm so glad to be back. :) I would love to visit Carribean side, but cheaper for me to visit the islands.

I ended up using those disposable Instead cups as I was bleeding so much since I MC in July. . . guess you bleed more the first time. They are super messy to take out, but were pretty reliable for long periods while swimming. I hear they're helpful for TTC too.

I have heard alot about instead cups. Where do you get them?

I have used those in the past and found them to be very reliable ( except for heaviest days as well as doing situps) haha
TMI but I used to take them out only on toilet and found the blood kind of just spilled out....I actualy want to pick up the re-useable cup but forget whats its called....BUT hope to be period free very soon!!!!!

Some girls have said good idea to use after :sex: to keep spermies near cervix....
But you can just lay on back with pillow under hips for 30 mins.

I bought mine at Walgreens, though I've seen them at CVS, Wal-Mart and Smith's. The web site is softcups.com

but don't you still have to stand after bd session to put it on anyway?

My uterus hurts to much to stay on the computer...haha
gonna open my wine and watch tv..
Hope to catch up again soon!!!!!!!

I guess you could lay with hip on pillow and try and insert... but that just sounds like way too much stress. I'm all about enjoying the moment and feeling positive good feelings and no stress.

Hey all....how we getting on in here? I'm CD11 and started our relaxed :sex:ing already!

Seeing as I could Ov anywhere between CD13 and 18 it could be anytime this week. Hubby has managed to reduce his trip away to 2 days, so he goes very early tomorrow morning and is back very late the folowing night. I figure a nice session last thing tonight, followed up on Tuesday night when he returns will cover all bases!

And my little Morgandie was exactly 18 months yesterday (and celebrated by counting to 5 perfectly....in two languages!) the gap in age would be perfect, if we got a BFP this month.,...just over 2 years! Love it!

i am starting my sessions tonight ...and will start opks as well :)...

i have pre seed so i am all set !
Let's have some fun!!!

BD session last night was FANTASTIC:)!!!
it's good to just enjoy it sometimes :)!!!

yes lyn, mooncup
i just don't have the extra cash to buy it...plus was hoping i wouldn't need it .......BUT the enviromentalist in me want to stop using other products!!!!!!!!!

and.....
WooooHooooooo Miel...I can't wait for AF to go...I need some lovin....

Negative opk for me last night ...i am doing a other one tonight then i start to do them twice a day :)...Having a other BD session tomorrow night so :)

We got a practice session in last night!

practice makes perfect!!!!!!!!!
hehehe

Crikey....I must be near perfect then! I seem to have done a lot of practise lately! :rofl:

On a slightly different note.....things are getting EWCM-y! And Hubby is home so.........................:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->