Who is overdue?

:haha: i let the phone ring and then text people back coz i know if i answer the phone they will only annoy me even more with their advice and questions!

He he he, i have got to laugh at myself, as i am typing this, i am sitting on a yoga ball bouncing up and down repeatedly ramming pineapple into my mouth willing my LO to exit the building!!
I am soooo glum now! I thought this morning that i would miraculously have gone into labour by now!
I have also walked around two different supermarkets for two and a half hours trying to get my little monkey to budge but, she doesn't wanna know!! Argggggggh!!
And BREATHE!!
xx :flower:

awwww ... yeah they really dont want to listen to their mummys do they!

sweet lullaby - thats terrible they kept you waiting, i would have been worried sick!!! I keep asking for a scan as baby is only 1/5 enagaged at last appt but they say its normal, however other MW in other trusts have told me its not text book, and i should have had tests done.

My acid reflux is getting worse all the time so dont think baby had budged so really doubting they will do sweep tomorrow :'(

I hope for your sake that Bubs drops overnight and you get your sweep and then things all happen really quick for you! (I think i have turned to wishful thinking now!)

x

im still pregnant 2 lol

7days over i cant believe this:shrug: my 4th baby and he is the only one i have went over due with like this i thought he would have poped out like a smartie around or BEFORE his due date looks like this little boy is going to be more trouble than my other little boy :winkwink:

had my 3RD SWEEP 2day cervix is alot softer and she said this was first time she was able 2 do a good sweep sp yayyy fingers crossed i go b4 sunday has this will be INDUCTION day 4 me

come on all you little late babys we wana meet you nowwww

:hugs:

Thanks hun, so u got a sweep even though baby is still high? thats good to know, thought they wouldnt if baby was too high! i am supposed to have one tomorrow so fingers crossed that may start something!

I have tried;
RTL
Evening primrose oil (orally and internaly :S)
bouncying on the ball
Sex
Spicy foods
walking
every armoatherapy oil i can find in the UK that is supposed to induce labour, including clary sage which i used a whole bottle in under 2 weeks :S
think thats about it
tried pinapple juice but aparentely u need to eat like 8 whole pinapples to have any affect! not sure if i could do that lol!

Oh well, poor us! apparently most 1st babies come at 40+5 so i am now looking to that date for some hope lol!

I just dont know what to do with myself and all this waiting :S

Good luck!

Oh no I can't beleive you're still waiting! I remember you helping me out with my clary sage questions when I was still pregnant!!

Try the pineapple again. I ate a whole pineapple one evening and went into labour 4 hours later. Couldn't say for sure whether it was that, but its gotta be worth a shot!

Good luck! xx

I am now officially overdue!! I feel full of energy though. I am going to take son to school then come back and strip all the beds and get them washed ( all!! we only have 2 :haha:) and do my ironing.

Today my 2 best friends are in London for separate things. my cousins who are more like Sisters have gone to Paris and my OH is in an important meeting all day... Maybe this is a sign that Lo might come as it would be almost impossible to contact anyone :haha::haha:

jenny 82 - yep still here, will maybe try the pineapple again then lol! Really hate the taste though lol!

Cant wait to go to my sweep, really hope they can do it! spent all evening boucing on ball and crawling round on all 4s lol!

FlowerFairy - I am sure having all the energy is a good sign too, make the most of it! :S thats whats killing me, having no energy to want to do anything! I am sure if i could have a really good house cleaning session it would help, or at least make me feel better about the house lol!

I hope for your sake that Bubs drops overnight and you get your sweep and then things all happen really quick for you! (I think i have turned to wishful thinking now!)

x

Thanks hun, I really hope things happen soon for you! you must be pulling your hair out! Good luck and hope ur little boy decides to make his appearance very soon!

Pineapple just gives me heartburn. Lol.

I didnt do anything on purpose to get amber out she arrived no problem late.
Ive tried to do things this time, am waiting even longer...
Well if theres a 3rd baby, am doing nothing at all with all the hope she arrives early as i havent bugged her out haha!

lol! yeah i keep thinking the baby is going to hate me as i keep telling it it needs to get out now!!! lol!

Everything gives me acid reflux at the moment! i am drinking about 4 pints of milk a day :S

lol! yeah i keep thinking the baby is going to hate me as i keep telling it it needs to get out now!!! lol!

Everything gives me acid reflux at the moment! i am drinking about 4 pints of milk a day :S

Same with the milk, keep proper regretting it just piling more weight on me :growlmad:

lol, i have always just drunk skimmed milk so not too stressed about it, but baby does seem to have got massive the last 2 weeks, cant wait to be measured later and see, i have always measured behind for my dates but pritty sure i wont this week! lol!

I hope you all get a move on soon!! I also want to avoid an induction so much, I went natural with James and would love that again!

Good luck everyone.... Lets have a labour filled day :haha::hugs:

yey! lets all go into labour today! hehe!

I keep getting i feeling i will have to be induced (cos bubs is so high) and kind of feel cheated as i really want to go through the whole experience of labour :S how strange does that sound? lol!

yey! lets all go into labour today! hehe!

I keep getting i feeling i will have to be induced (cos bubs is so high) and kind of feel cheated as i really want to go through the whole experience of labour :S how strange does that sound? lol!

That doesn't sound strange at all - I feel exactly the same as you!! I'm sure when I'm in labour I'll regret feeling like that though!!

My baby's the opposite to your's though - it's really low which is making me wonder what the holdup is :shrug:

Fingers crossed for everyone!! 10-12-09 has a lovely ring to it :winkwink:

I feel the same eternal, after going naturally and everything i feel like failure i cant seem to do it again (even though i do have time, i cant see it happening)

I feel the same eternal, after going naturally and everything i feel like failure i cant seem to do it again (even though i do have time, i cant see it happening)

Yep that's exactly the same as me - I'd feel like a failure if I couldn't do it naturally. It's silly though - it's not our fault. Our babies just like our tummies!

It's not helped by the constant texts demanding me to 'have a word' and 'tell my baby to hurry up please' and suggestions of ways to make my baby arrive... (as I've already ranted about!!) which makes me feel like it's my fault and like even more of a failure!!

I've decided I'm ignoring my phone now and not logging onto FB until after the baby is born!

I don't know about you girls,but it seems to be women with children who are bugging me for updates!!! Surely they remember what it is like to be waiting :haha:
I agree about looking forward to labour, when I thought for a bit I might have to have a section I was quite upset. I just want to start with the pains .. I may regret saying that!! :haha:

Hey ladies, I had my first sweep this mornig and was suprised how un-mortified I was!!! I am going to just keep my fingers crossed that things are on the move today! Going for a long walk once I have finished bouncing incessantly on my ball!!
Good luck to us all and I hope to read about how much pain we are all in soon!! (In a non-sadomasochistic way! Tee hee!)
xx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->