Who is overdue?

Hows the overdue crowd doing?

Id love for my sweep to start working today but not have her until tomorrow, 12-12-09. So easy! haha.

Well another day has gone by and I still have no baby and have had no signs that a baby is on its way. I just wanna cry!

When was your Due date Chugga? Hope it isn't too long for you :hugs:

It was only Saturday so I'm only 5 days over.

I just have this feeling I'm gonna have to be induced and there are so many reasons I don't want to be - mainly 1. I want the baby to be born as far from xmas as possible, 2. I'm scared it's gonna get really big and get stuck and 3. I just wanna meet it now and make sure it's healthy and okay.

And 4. I want to experience the whole natural labour thing. I want my waters to break or I wanna start having contractions or something, and I just don't see it happening that way for me.

:cry:

Sorry for the moan, I'm feeling a little sorry for myself tonight, I know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

I wasnt that bothered about size of LO, but i didnt think id go this far over now its starting to .... " cant think of a word " wouldnt say worry or stress over it but, looking at my chart if i go to 40+12 looking at 9lb 8oz..

We've just gotta stop positive (Hard i know!)

I won't be sweeping unitl next week, but I could fancy tomorrow!! My mums Birthday is 12-12 so that would be quite nice :haha:

Good luck with the Sweep MummytoAmber! :flower:

Right!! I am off to Wetherspoons for a full English breakie! :thumbup::haha:

Everyone still here then? Ha ha ha!
I am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow too, like the idea of the 12/12/09!
I think this little monkey is waiting for daddy to finish work!! (LONG STORY - He is in the RAF and is living in our house in Lincolnshire until his xmas holidays start this afternoon while i am staying at my mum's in Oxfordshire where we lived up until 6 weeks ago until our LO arrives to be close to the hospital! AND BREATHE)

I reckon that we'll all be having 12/12/09 babies! FINGERS CROSSED!!
XX

I dont still want to be pregnant Monday, thats whats in my head right now! lol! so anytime over the weekend is fine lol!

I still havent lost any plug dispite the sweep, so i guess that isnt a good sign :'(

I'm still here too *sigh*
Second night running I have been up for hours with braxton hicks but they never develop into anything stronger and are always gone by morning! Grrrrrrr.
Maybe our babies are waiting to see who wins X Factor before coming out!

We were joking about this a couple of weeks ago, i didn't ever for a second think that it would actually be the case! My brothers were joking about saying that I would be pushing when they announced the winner!!

Eternal - I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to still be pregnant on monday! I have well and truly had enough now!!

Come on babies, all of your mummies would like to meet you!

xx

I'm still here too! Still no 'baby on the way' symptoms either. DH got day off work with me today so we going to go for a loooong walk see if that shifts things!

yeah i am looking forward to hubby being off tomorrow! Need someone to distract me a bit!

MW told me i if i wanted to get things moving then try lots of sex!!! so thats one thing to try ladies lol!

yes we were saying a hot curry and sex this weekend but isn't sex just such a comotion when your this big?!

I'm still here too! Had period pains last night and got all excited but nothing... been out for a long walk this morning and loads of BH but now I'm back home they've stopped.

Got a friend coming over with their newborn today so I'm hoping that getting lots of baby cuddles will get my hormones racing. Either that or make my LO jealous and make him/her show their face!

Its been a couple of weeks now, so can't really remember!! Ha ha ha ha! Not too sure that my OH is going to want to come anywhere near me, especially the mood i have been in lately!! Poor thing, bless him! Not seen him for two weeks, so, he is going to have to be ready with the cuddles!!
(O/T It was his xmas party last night, i was so proud of him, he remained sober the whole time and still had a good time, which is usually a struggle for him! Must have something big to look forward to!! :)! )
Sooooo looking forward to seeing him, hopefully LO will sense that and make the day perfect by making an appearance!! Please Bubba??

What is everyone up to to try and keep occupied??

xx

lol, yeah sex is just such a hassle, lol, hubby doesnt really like the idea much either but have managed to convinced him a bit lol!

Stuggling with ideas to keep myself busy or distracted (all my family are 600 miles away) Need some motivation to get nesting lol!

Argh, I'm still here too. Got very excited yesterday and didn't think I would be, but the midwife said things are going in the right direction, just very VERY slowly...

I'm bored... So very, very bored...

oh yeah so am i! eck! I am so sick of having pains now that lead to nothing! next time i am going to tell myself that babies arnet born til 42 weeks then convinced myself so that when i go overdue again i can deal with it! oh and of course will def not be having a baby this time of year! what were we thinking???

God knows! I think it was just some ridiculously poor planning!! (Or no planning at all on my behalf!!)
I have been trying to think of things to occupy my time and all i can come up with is shopping so, i am no help with inspiration really!!
xx

I know, I didn't even think about timing when I was TTC, at this rate we could be having Christmas babies! They won't thank us for it when they're older. I am sooooooo bored, not used to doing nothing but also have no motivation to do anything, especially as I am getting over a bad cold and also not sleeping at night so just feeling like lying down all day! I am going to go for a nice walk by the sea later though to try and get things moving a bit, and am off for lunch with my parents in a bit so maybe that will make the day pass a bit quicker. Just remember girls, every pain or twinge we have is doing something, even though it might not feel like it!

Well I knew!!! i remember thinking i actually dont want to get pregnant this month as it would fall at christmas but cos it was our first month trying didnt think i really would and of course i did :S stupid decision!

I am an early Jan baby and hate being so close to christmas but this is even worse!!!

i went through a mad time of internet shopping but really should clam down now cos hubby doesnt get paid til the 15th! it better be bloody well out by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->