Who is overdue?

Hey ladies, I had my first sweep this mornig and was suprised how un-mortified I was!!! I am going to just keep my fingers crossed that things are on the move today! Going for a long walk once I have finished bouncing incessantly on my ball!!
Good luck to us all and I hope to read about how much pain we are all in soon!! (In a non-sadomasochistic way! Tee hee!)
xx :flower:

I really hope it works!!!!! Good Luck hun :hugs: :flower:

Hey ladies, I had my first sweep this mornig and was suprised how un-mortified I was!!! I am going to just keep my fingers crossed that things are on the move today! Going for a long walk once I have finished bouncing incessantly on my ball!!
Good luck to us all and I hope to read about how much pain we are all in soon!! (In a non-sadomasochistic way! Tee hee!)
xx :flower:

I really hope it works!!!!! Good Luck hun :hugs: :flower:

Thank you! xx :thumbup:

SarTheBear - Was told if dilated or not?

I really hope it works for you!

SarTheBear - Was told if dilated or not?

I really hope it works for you!

Thanks, She said i was 1cm dialated and that she could stretch to 2cm easily?! She said something about being effaced (maybe fully - can't remember) and that LO is fully engaged so, could be anytime!

Not my most dignified moment but, not as awful as i had imagined it to be!! I love my MW though, had her all the way through bar one appointment, probably makes it easier than if i had not met her before!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that things progress over the next day or so as i really don't want to be induced should i have to go in on Monday but, i suppose as long as bubs comes out happy and healthy it doesn't really matter how she gets here!!

Sar xx :flower:

awwww good luck, do you feel any different?

I had my Sweep today too, i really didnt think she would do it but she did had i was 3/5 engaged, 1-2 cms, and very soft, but my certix was posterior!

So far havent really felt much different though, had some niggles but thats not unusal but nothing regular. tried to keep busy since i came home which had made me feel a lot better cos i have got stuff done :D

I have to wait til next thursday to see MW again and have another Sweep if it fails :S

Sending positive labour thoughts to us all, come on babies, 10th of Dec is a wonderful day to be born!

awwww good luck, do you feel any different?

I had my Sweep today too, i really didnt think she would do it but she did had i was 3/5 engaged, 1-2 cms, and very soft, but my certix was posterior!

So far havent really felt much different though, had some niggles but thats not unusal but nothing regular. tried to keep busy since i came home which had made me feel a lot better cos i have got stuff done :D

I have to wait til next thursday to see MW again and have another Sweep if it fails :S

Sending positive labour thoughts to us all, come on babies, 10th of Dec is a wonderful day to be born!
Change the beds!! :haha: I have just done that and my BH are going mad, with your sweep you never know!! Good Luck, I really hope it works for you! :hugs:

Well another day has gone by and I still have no baby and have had no signs that a baby is on its way. I just wanna cry!

Well another day has gone by and I still have no baby and have had no signs that a baby is on its way. I just wanna cry!

When was your Due date Chugga? Hope it isn't too long for you :hugs:

It was only Saturday so I'm only 5 days over.

I just have this feeling I'm gonna have to be induced and there are so many reasons I don't want to be - mainly 1. I want the baby to be born as far from xmas as possible, 2. I'm scared it's gonna get really big and get stuck and 3. I just wanna meet it now and make sure it's healthy and okay.

And 4. I want to experience the whole natural labour thing. I want my waters to break or I wanna start having contractions or something, and I just don't see it happening that way for me.

:cry:

Sorry for the moan, I'm feeling a little sorry for myself tonight, I know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Hi Chugga,
I understand! I am only two days over but already getting to the point where I just can't imagine this baby ever being born! We will get there though, we just have to keep one another strong and positive. Sending you hugs.
xx

Thanks Cattia. Big hugs to you too. It is so comforting to be able to come on here and realise I'm not the only one feeling like this.

I just have this feeling I'm gonna have to be induced and there are so many reasons I don't want to be - mainly 1. I want the baby to be born as far from xmas as possible, 2. I'm scared it's gonna get really big and get stuck and 3. I just wanna meet it now and make sure it's healthy and okay.

And 4. I want to experience the whole natural labour thing. I want my waters to break or I wanna start having contractions or something, and I just don't see it happening that way for me.

Sorry for the moan, I'm feeling a little sorry for myself tonight, I know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

I understand all of that!! I want exactly the same! I shall keep my fingers crossed for you:hugs:

Oh bless us all eh?
So, since my sweep this morning, I am pretty sure I have never walked so much in my life, I've been shopping for nearly 5hours so, if that doesn't start her off, I am not sure anything will!!
I feel a lot more achy than I did and have had some seriously strong BH and I'm still losing my show (I didn't think there would be this much!!)
my stomach is solid practically all the time now and I keep getting those stabbing pains in my lady parts, but, then I got those before so?!?!?!
Anyway, just wanted to update you all and say I am going to and catch some sleep (if her majesty will allow it!!!)
Hope everyone is ok!
Sarah xx

I understand all of that!! I want exactly the same! I shall keep my fingers crossed for you:hugs:

I agree, i feel exactly the same way!

Everyone still waiting!!!

Oh well 11-12-09 is a good day for a birthday, fingers crossed :thumbup: :hugs:

Ok so did ANY of us go overnight???

Its just getting silly now, why is this baby not getting out??? I really dont want to have a baby much later than this :'( I really think i am going to have to be induced, MW said she would book me in for the 20th!!! I cant believe it! I really dont want to wait that long!

Plus wont see MW until next THursday when she will do another sweep, that sooooo far away too!

Anyone got positive news? or are our babies still holding out on us?

Everyone still waiting!!!

Oh well 11-12-09 is a good day for a birthday, fingers crossed :thumbup: :hugs:

LOL! that made me laugh lol! Clearly sweeps arnt all they are cracked up to be cos here i am! lol!

My neighbor had been joking with me that she is going to get me a plunger if this baby doesnt come out soon, and last night she came round with one! lol! then invited us other for a very hot and spicy mexican, was very nice but baby is still not out lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"