Who is overdue?

oooooh internet shopping, there's an idea!

hiya ladies, im overdue now :cry: had no movement at all, no bh, no funny feelings, nothing. Tried the sex thing ha! my oh was not best pleased with this i think he thought he was going to hurt lo ! it didnt work anyway :shrug: im sooo bored though fed up of jeremy kyle now ha ha !

yeah well i even tried jinxing myself with that and planning lots of deliveries around my due date inc a food shop thinking its bound to come if i have a big order coming but nope! lol!

hiya ladies, im overdue now :cry: had no movement at all, no bh, no funny feelings, nothing. Tried the sex thing ha! my oh was not best pleased with this i think he thought he was going to hurt lo ! it didnt work anyway :shrug: im sooo bored though fed up of jeremy kyle now ha ha !

welcome!!! I suppose none of us want to be writting in this thread but at least we can talk to people who understand!

From what i have learnt is it really means nothing having pains or not or losing your plug etc. i have now had pains on and off for 5 weeks!!! still no closer to baby so it means nothing!

But i know how you feel, you kind of just want signs to make you feel better, i really want to lose my plug lol! how crazy is that! mind you the thing i really want more than anything is for my waters to break hehe how sad am i, at least then i know that baby will be coming in 72 hours lol!

eternal ive lost large amount of plug since week 37 and nothing so even with isnt a good sign haha

just had my sweep 2cm :D

good luck, i was 1-2 yesterday but my cervix was posterior :S

Oh well none of it makes much difference then, pains or plugs lol!

Waters breaking is what i will keep hoping for then lol!

Aye waters, never lost mine first time though cant see it happening this time.

thankyou ! no it isnt good especially at this time of year too ! it doesnt help when you get all the texts an phonecalls 'well ?' we all need lots of labour dust !!! :flower:

No, apparently only 10% of women do before labour :S can still live in hope though!

Back from Whetherspoons and walking round town!! NOTHING Grrrrr.

I want baby before Monday, but seems unlikey. This afternoon I am planning to do sweet FA!! Doing stuff doesn't work :haha: I might do a bit of Ironing shortly.

I do love this thread though, it reminds me I am certainly not the only one. I am actually very tender round my lower tummy and back but I have now come to realise that like Eternal pains mean nowt :haha::haha:

12-12-09 is the one ladies!!!! :hugs:

yeah i am glad this thread works and that there are lots of us feeling the same! I can hardly bear to read any of the other threads cos everyone else seems to be having their babies at 37 weeks!!!

I know!! All these early babies, plus I feel to far along to be in third Tri now! There are March ladies here!!!! :haha:

Only 10 days till induction if the worst happens :flower:

Back from lunch and my nice walk. Still nothing other than continual tightness, but no pain. Who would have thought we would be here waiting for the pain to start! I did go to a lovely Christmas tree exhibition though, where all the Christmas trees had been decoratedby local charities so that has put me in a better mood.

Here's a new one for you ladies - several people have suggested walking upstairs sideways? I tried this last night and it didn't work for me, but it's one I have never heard of before.

I agree with you Eternal, i am trying not to look at any of the other threads just becasue i feel the green eyed monster rising out of me everytime i read that someone else has gone into labour when I'm still here!!! Grrrrrr!! Sorry to say it, but, i am glad that i have got some company though!! All of my pregnant friends are moaning about having 10//8/6/4/2 weeks to go and i just keep thinking, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! It's never going to end!!

But, then i remind myself that, only a few more days and then it will all be done whatever happens!! (Sorry, ranting again!)

xx

I saw a thread in the list earlier about March babies and actually felt jealous - cos I thought - you ladies are so lucky - you're not overdue!! How crazy is that! The feeling only lasted a few seconds though!

Well the baby bonding doesn't seem to have done much for me. I've had hardly any tightenings at all today.

On the plus side I've only had 2 'any news?' texts today, so that's been nice!

I had a couple of painful twinges, (not contractions) earlier and lost a bit of plug. Not bloody though. It won't mean anything but I suppose it means my body is trying to work

Just about to have a small glass of wine to relax me.
Is being a total snappy emotional cow a sign of labour :blush::haha::haha:

i have had some pain this afternoon and evening but nothing regular yet! so frustrating! yeah i just cant look at other posts now, how dare anyone have a baby early when we are all still here overdue?

Good Evening Ladies,

Been having a lot of painful tightenings this afternoon/evening that aren't really helped by doing anything?!?! I am thinking that maybe we might be on to something. They aren't completely regular at the minute but, they seem to be becoming more regular if you know what i mean!
I am such a cynic that i have been sitting here all afternoon thinking 'must be strong BH' 'must have a poorly tummy'!

Oh my god, i am just keeping my podgy little fingers crossed that we are on the way or else i am going to have a breakdown i think!! :(

Hope everyone is ok.

Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"