Who is overdue?

I hope it happens for you MummytoAmber!! I am still here :haha:

sounds good MummytoAmber hope things get moving

flowerfairy im still here 2 lol looks like my induction is on for 2morro cant see me going b4 that now.

has any one had stitch like pains at side of bump? having this 2day can hardly walk its very sore

:hugs:

Good luck MummytoAmber!! I have had some brown discharge today, called MW who said it could be the start of a show but who knows! Lots of BH but nothing painful yey so could still be a while. How is everyone else doing? Are we all still here? Xx

Been having 2 or 3 fairly achy contraction/BH since about 5pm. This is because we are having a party tonight :haha: I have all my stuff here and my car seat so would be ok!!

Having curry and most of my family will be here, including my bro's girlfriends mum and she's a nurse :happydance:
Come on ladies.... get contracting!!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies

Was meant to have my sweep thismorning but mw wasn't able to do it cos baby's head is only 1/5 (i thought it was much lower) and my cervix is closed. Have had a few pains thisafternoon but no bleeding / show or anything.

The mw told me she didn't think anything would happen for a good few days cos my baby/body are nowhere near ready.

:cry:

My fingers are crossed for everyone else!!

Oh no Chugga that's disappointing :( How far over are you now? I hope things get moving soon, they do say that sometimes the head doesn'tengage until labour so maybe things will suddenly move quicker than you think.

Oh no Chugga that's disappointing :( How far over are you now? I hope things get moving soon, they do say that sometimes the head doesn'tengage until labour so maybe things will suddenly move quicker than you think.

Thanks, I hope so... I'm 41 weeks today - how wrong does that sound - 41 weeks pregnant!! That's not supposed to happen :growlmad:

Aw, Chugga, I feel your pain.

I had my second sweep attempted on thursday, but apparently my cervix is 'very posterior' according to my notes, and MW had to negotiate around Sproglettes head, but still couldn't reach.

Had really painful contractions (but really low down in my hips - AGONY!) since thursday morning, and had some of my show, but when we were at the hospital this morning, my cervix is still totally closed.

I'm booked for my induction on tuesday - I don't think I'm likely to go before that...

Poor you T-Bex. It's so unfair. I hope it happens for you before Tuesday, but if not hope Tuesday goes really well and you'll be meeting your baby very soon!!

I really hope so! Fingers crossed for you, too!

I know that 'normal' delivery is between 37/38-42 weeks, but does anyone feel really angsty that they have gone overdue?

Yeah I know exactly what you mean... and most 1st babies are late but I feel like a total failure! I don't think it helps when everyone's asking 'is it here yet' - I think next time I'll tell everyone the due date is 2 weeks later than it is - I think that will take the pressure off a bit!!

SartheBear has had her baby I see on the other thread. Anyone know what happened? I hope she's doing OK! I am soooooooo uncomfortable tonight. Constant BH, baby going insane kicking me and brown discharge SURELY it has to be soon, I just can't take another week and a half of this :(

((((((((overdue ladies)))))):hugs: Congats to Sar on her baby!! no news here, just very strong BH which are occassionally painful,but not like real labour!!My son is on his way to Lapland so don't want him to miss out so would be better to come Monday
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey girls im just popping on to wish you all goodluck and hope your babys make appearance soon:flower:

im going in 2morro 2 be induced have 2 be there for 2pm!! im having cramps and losing more plug at min so hoping this will be a quick one
dont have a text buddy or any thing but will update you all when i get home

goodluck girls

:hugs:

Havnt posted in a bit ......am now 3 days overdue :( Have been going insane trying to keep as busy as possible! Went shopping last night got my mum to park at the opposite end of the carpark and then walked about a mile to matalan and back then all around the shopping centre and spent today walking around town and tesco's and shopping centre! And doing washing and ironing and cooking etc!

I know this sounds crazy...but i've actually started thinking that this LO isnt going to come at all. :( That all my plans on a nice natural birth with just water and gas and air as pain relief will all go out the window and i wont be able to go into the nice birthing centre bit of the hospital :( That il end up getting induced on the 21st and be hooked up to a drip lying in a bed on a noisy labour ward :( I know thats probably not what would happen...but im just starting to doubt myself and everyone seems to make me feel worse telling me what to do and telling me to hurry up and have LO.

Yup im ranting and having a moan...sorry :blush: and i know some of you ladies are even more overdue :hugs: xx

Ohhh let us know how you get on kitkat!!! Feel bad for what i just said about feeling like a failure and that il end up getting induced :blush: sorry!!! :hugs: xx

Ohhh let us know how you get on kitkat!!! Feel bad for what i just said about feeling like a failure and that il end up getting induced :blush: sorry!!! :hugs: xx

dont worry sweet i know how ur feeling:flower: im really disapointed that i have 2 be induced esp cuz this is my 4th and last baby i wanted it to be just like my other 3labours but i guess i just have 2 make the best of it, im still in shock that i even have 2 be induced i would have thought your 4th would just pop out :haha: will update you all when i get home i doubt i will get online to morro b4 we leave as ihave few bits 2 do b4 mil and fil come down 2 babysit

so thats it 4rm me next time im on this little monkey will be beside me :happydance: i have told him hes getting nothing for xmas for being late lol

take care every one and sweet hope your lo gets a move on xx:hugs:

I know this sounds crazy...but i've actually started thinking that this LO isnt going to come at all. :( That all my plans on a nice natural birth with just water and gas and air as pain relief will all go out the window and i wont be able to go into the nice birthing centre bit of the hospital :( That il end up getting induced on the 21st and be hooked up to a drip lying in a bed on a noisy labour ward :( I know thats probably not what would happen...but im just starting to doubt myself and everyone seems to make me feel worse telling me what to do and telling me to hurry up and have LO.

Yup im ranting and having a moan...sorry :blush: and i know some of you ladies are even more overdue :hugs: xx

I know exactly what you mean as I feel exactly the same.

I have been doing everything I can think of today to try and get bubs head down...

Been having some pains like pressure on my bum... not sure if they're anything to get excited about? My baby's wriggling like mad today and the pains are worse when it's moving, so maybe it's just the baby digging into a nerve?? - any ideas :shrug:

Also, I know this is probably a ridiculous question, but is there any chance that sex will push the baby's head back out?! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->