Who is overdue?

awww exciting good luck hun!

I am kind of experiencing the same, they are there when i do nothing but a lot worse if i use my ball! Word of advice tho, hubby thought sex might help but they seem to have died down a lot now! :S

Keep us posted!

I wonder who will be first!! I either want 12-12-09 or 14-12-09, don't fancy 13-12-09 :haha::haha:

I wont be pushing LO back in if it does come that day :rofl:

im going in on 13th 2 be induced at 2pm hope he dont come 2 quick as im not fussed on 13/12/09 either :wacko:

had my 3rd sweep done wensday was able 2 stretch 2 3cm having few cramps at min wish they would get really bad and labour would come on i just cant be arsed going 2 bed 2night and trying 2 get 2 sleep rather be high on gas and air :haha: i cant believe this i may have 2 be induced with my 4th baby:shrug: when other 3 came there selfs :cry:

come on late babbies your driving us mad

have a good weekend girls hope we all get a move on

xox

lol, yeah any day would be nice at this point, but these pains are getting really sore :S i am so scared they will go away lol! They still arent regular, vary from less than a minute apart to 15 mins apart! :S

oh sounds good, maybe this is it for you :flower: i wish for pains then when they come im like omg i 4got wat labour was like im scared lol

good luck Eternal:flower::hugs:

lol, yeah any day would be nice at this point, but these pains are getting really sore :S i am so scared they will go away lol! They still arent regular, vary from less than a minute apart to 15 mins apart! :S

I am sending you good vibes!! I hope they get stronger and regular and more painful ... In the nicest possible way of course! :hugs:

im going in on 13th 2 be induced at 2pm hope he dont come 2 quick as im not fussed on 13/12/09 either :wacko:

had my 3rd sweep done wensday was able 2 stretch 2 3cm having few cramps at min wish they would get really bad and labour would come on i just cant be arsed going 2 bed 2night and trying 2 get 2 sleep rather be high on gas and air :haha: i cant believe this i may have 2 be induced with my 4th baby:shrug: when other 3 came there selfs :cry:

xox
At least you might not have long to wait!! Maybe he will make an appearance before Sunday!! :hugs:

xox
At least you might not have long to wait!! Maybe he will make an appearance before Sunday!! :hugs:

thanks FlowerFairy im hoping so to every night i go 2 bed and think 2morro will be the day lol but one way or another i know he will be here soon, i dont like going this over due im so scared some thing will happen him every day i sit and poke him 2 get him moving lol maybe thats why he wont come out hes got the hump way me :baby:

x:hugs:

xox

thanks FlowerFairy im hoping so to every night i go 2 bed and think 2morro will be the day lol but one way or another i know he will be here soon, i dont like going this over due im so scared some thing will happen him every day i sit and poke him 2 get him moving lol maybe thats why he wont come out hes got the hump way me :baby:

x:hugs:

My cousin has 4 children and the first 3 all came 2 weeks early exactly, so she expected it again with no4! Oh no.... He came about 10 days late :haha: It's such a pot luck. I am sure he will be just perfect, just too cosy in there for him. Good luck!!! :hugs:

lol im glad 2 here that thanks i thought maybe it was just me, my cramps are gone again just as quick as they came. trying 2 talk dh in 2 sex but hes just after his dinner and said let my belly settle first lol what abt my belly it never gets settled. im gona put the kids school uniforms in 2 the wash and put last min things in 2 my hospital bag take my mind of this huge bump .

hope your lo dont be as bold as mine flower and shows up soon :flower:

starting to die down ... so i guess i wont be going to the birth centre tonight :( ... i guess its something though, must have been doing something, pains were getting really really bad but they are only coming every 15 mins or so now!

Ooooh good luck with the pains ladies! Let's leep it up! I have been feeling really rough all afternoon. Just SO wiped out and bleurgh, and had loads of tightenings, but nothing painful. Am hoping it means something but most likely will be gone again by the morning! I hope I can get some sleep though as I feel totally shattered for no real reason. Hope you all have a succesful eveing, maybe there will be a few less of us here tomorrow

KitKate, i know what you mean about worrying, i keep worrying that bubs will be ok if she/he stays in here much longer, i am all our babies will be tho! but its so frustrating having no control over it!

KitKate, i know what you mean about worrying, i keep worrying that bubs will be ok if she/he stays in here much longer, i am all our babies will be tho! but its so frustrating having no control over it!

I know exactly what you both mean, I'm the same. Thing is aren't 60% of babies born late or something? So it's pretty normal to be late, but I'm still so scared that the longer it stays in there the more chance something will happen to it. Just want it out here with me!!

Eternal yeah its such a worry but as you said we have no control over it, i just cant wait 2 hold this little man and see what he looks like , we have been told hes a big baby around 9lb and im worried abt him being in there 2long.

i hope your pains come back good and strong hun i know how ur feeling abt pains coming and going its just not nice getting hopes up when ur this over due 4 the pians 2 just go away

goodluck hope we all go in 2 labour SOON :flower:

:hugs:

I am off to bed ladies! Sending lots of labour vibes and see who is still here in the morning :hugs::hugs:

Nic xx

Think am getting closer.

Huge clear out last night.
Huge bloody show loss.
Fab pains.

Since having a nap, seems i hadnt slept all night they've died off but still there so bath, then off out :)

Hope things are moving well for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->