Who will be Ov'ing around Dec 19? Let's be buddies together!

TacoTime

Reaction score
Hi! I started a similar thread my last cycle and I kid you not almost EVERYONE who joined the thread got BFP's that cycle (except me of course). So, I think I am good luck.

I think I will be ovulating around Dec 19 - and will try not to test until January 1....

I already have a 21 months old boy who is adorable and insanely busy. How I will handle a newborn too is beyond me. Please join me!!!

Hi, can I join you? I'm suppose to start my ovulation week on the 19th. Gonna be a little harder to bd this month though, as we'll be at my parents house and, well, I just don't think I can do "it" there lol.

I will join you, am on my second month of clomid and due to ovulate, hmmmm not sure really maybe 17th to 19th? Clomid made me ovulate quite late last month! Hoping bfp for us all! Means a lot to me this month as if my mmc had gone to term I would have been due this week :(

Baby dust to us all xx

I am ovulating around the 19th! we are ttc baby #2! I have a 15 month old at home :) this is our second month of trying :)

Hi ladies.

I'm due to ovulate around the 17th according to FF. Not sure if I will actually O but hoping so, my DS was conceived on clomid. I'm excited to be back here though and would love a bfp for new years. I'm planning to test on NYE x

Hi x I'm due to ovulate on the 18th! Ttc our 3rd 😁

I need moral support this cycle. I've been TTC #2 for 8 months. I have a 16 month old at home and yes, we started trying a bit early, but it is still tough to stay positive after months of :bfn:.

Should be o'ing sometime around Christmas. I'll be at my parents' too, which doesn't make it ideal.

Just started :witch: after a looong cycle that got my hopes up...

Hopefully we'll have better luck in the new year! I'll be testing around Jan. 11th or so.

I'm the 18th!!!!!! :) I have a 4 yr daughter, 2yr old son, and an 11 month old son and we are TTC our 4th!! :) our household is very busy but we wouldn't have it any other way!! Can not wait to be able to test!! I'm going to try to wait till the 1st but i know I will prolly test early :winkwink:

I would love to join in :)

Anyone have cute ideas on telling ur hubby/significant other? I really wanna do a fun creative way to tell my husband and family this will prolly be our last and wanna have lots of fun :)

Princess, how many cycles of clomid did it take to conceive your son? I am on my second cycle so am really praying this is my month!

Hopefully if my cycle settles back down after bcp i will be o'ing around 18th. Just got my first flashing smiley on cb opk so its looking good. Ttc no 1 x

Hi ladies! Can I join?? Set to O around the 20th! This will be our first cycle of TTC baby #2, I have an 18 month old now... We got pregnant the first month with my son, and I'm kind of hoping it happens this time too... I'm very nervous tho, we lost my sons twin when they were 3 months old, and I'm having a little anxiety about getting pregnant again... I'll need your support for this journey that's for sure!!! Good luck this month girls!

Princess, how many cycles of clomid did it take to conceive your son? I am on my second cycle so am really praying this is my month!

He was conceived on my third cycle, it's amazing what 5 tiny little pills can do. Good luck and lots of :dust:

Hi everyone!

Who is using OPK? Which kind? Who is temping?

I did both - but I'm not sure if I ovulated it my temps didn't really rise. But I do find it's hard to take my temperature at regular time frames (DS isn't that patient when he wakes up!).

I may go on clomid next cycle if this doesn't work. I'm getting old (38) so time isn't on my side....

This will be a week of BD for all of us!!!

Bring on the baby dust!!!

Hi ladies! Can I join?? Set to O around the 20th! This will be our first cycle of TTC baby #2, I have an 18 month old now... We got pregnant the first month with my son, and I'm kind of hoping it happens this time too... I'm very nervous tho, we lost my sons twin when they were 3 months old, and I'm having a little anxiety about getting pregnant again... I'll need your support for this journey that's for sure!!! Good luck this month girls!

Sorry to hear about your twin. Good luck with getting pregnant again - I'm sure it will happen quickly for you again!

Hi, can I join you? I'm suppose to start my ovulation week on the 19th. Gonna be a little harder to bd this month though, as we'll be at my parents house and, well, I just don't think I can do "it" there lol.

Nothing like trying to do it with mom/dad in the next room? Well, you'll have to be very quiet!

I'm using opks and charting. I'm just using ICs this time, got a bag of 50 on ebay for about 3 quid. I user the clear blue digi one last time around too and that was good but expensive. Not sure if I'll actually even ovulate or not so don't wanna pay all that money for no reason.

AF has left today... My thoughts on this cycle are to keep it as low stress as possible (yea right, I'm a POAS addict) I wasn't planning on using OPKs, but I'm thinking I might run to target and grab some, I mean why not!!

BD starts this week!! Good luck to you all!!!

Thank you! Good luck to you as well!

Sorry to hear about your twin. Good luck with getting pregnant again - I'm sure it will happen quickly for you again!

I'm using a digital OPK. Pricey, but I never get a strong positive with the cheapies and this makes me feel better at least! Waiting for AF to leave to start OPK testing.

I don't temp--I can't get my act together to do that regularly, especially with a toddler who comes into our room every morning!

Good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->