Who's due in April??

Due April 10 with a little princess to keep my prince company. My DS is very laid back so I'm expecting the opposite this time. ;)

Great can't wait to start labour watching with you all- even though some are a few weeks different with due dates we all know that means nothing to baby as there is really a 5 week window which they can appear!!

Wow o.0 april 19th is a popular date!!

Can you all believe that our babies will be here in a matter of weeks?!!

I feel massive, heavy, exhausted!! Don't know if I'll manage this another 7+ weeks eeek!!!
I did have a scary thought yesterday though- it is only 4 weeks till my baby could come any day!! And I think I'll go before my due date to be honest!!

I feel massive, heavy, exhausted!! Don't know if I'll manage this another 7+ weeks eeek!!!
I did have a scary thought yesterday though- it is only 4 weeks till my baby could come any day!! And I think I'll go before my due date to be honest!!

I thought that also.. but ended up being induced 8 days late with my son lol.
My ob has ordered a scan to be done to see how big baby is measuring, on her tape thing I'm measuring a week ahead.
She also wants to induce me early because of my hernia :(

Urggg I couldn't face induction again tbh!! I'm just enjoying this time with my dd before baby makes an appearance!!

Urggg I couldn't face induction again tbh!! I'm just enjoying this time with my dd before baby makes an appearance!!

My last induction was as textbook as one could get really,only issue I ended up having was when I got the epidural it slipped and then they left me for two hours with just gas before they let me have another epi.
I was only induced with the gel though, that was enough to put me into labour lol. My waters never broke, they had to pop them when I started pushing.

So I'm not overly worried about being induced again, at least I will know an end date for all the pain I'm in!
Now the insomnia has kicked in at night time, is driving me up the wall!!

I thought my labour had started on tues night- some May have seen my other post! Luckily so far it looked like a false alarm- was getting period type pains across back and thighs that we're coming and going every 5 mins and getting stronger. They stopped by the next afternoon which was good as midwife said I would have had to get the speculum and a swap done if they came back- do not fancy that I hate speculums!!
So far not had any other of these type pains.
Hoping they stay put for next 4 weeks!!

Screw these double posts lol

Scary isn't it!
Hopefully my ob sheds some light on how early she wants to induce me at wednesdays appointment.
How often are you seeing the doc/midwife/ob now?

Not long for us all now!! Can't believe we are on march 20th, another 11 days and it'll be our month!!
How is everyone?
I'm ready to have this baby in 6 days now- ready to evict her!!

Not long for us all now!! Can't believe we are on march 20th, another 11 days and it'll be our month!!
How is everyone?
I'm ready to have this baby in 6 days now- ready to evict her!!

Well I'm well and truly over it! Been having contractions since last Saturday, had to have steroid shots to mature babys lungs. Boy did they hurt!! Loosing lots of mucous and so very uncomfortable, even though my bump is relatively small! Quite worried how small baby will be, she was estimated at 5.4lb on an ultrasound 1 week ago- but I know these are sometimes not very accurate.

Being induced on the 3rd of April!

How are you??

Oh I had those steroids last time! In your bum? Yes really sore!
Had my dd at 35+4 she was 5lb 13.5oz
Really not long for you then! I could have another 6 weeks to wait!
I'm ok just really tired, can hardly move around, find every task difficult to do lol!
Are you being induced because of your hernia? Hope the pessary is enough to get you going, I had to get the drip as the pessary didn't work for me! You might end up not needing induced though by the sounds of things, so are you in early labour then?

Hi ladies!! Having us some April babies soon! :)

I'm full term today and wondering how far I will really go. I am 3 cm dilated and 60% effaced, as of 1 week ago. I have been having BHs and occasionally a real contraction for the past few weeks. I didn't do this with my son, once contractions started it was real labor. So not sure what to expect this time around!

Being induced April 10 if she isn't here before then!

Yep in the bum, the second one I got given standing up then had to walk back to the car straight away. I had to stop and sit down in the cafeteria the pain was that bad!
I'm being induced because of the hernia I have, the painkillers I'm on for it are pretty hardcore + been having these contractions for almost a week now :/

I could not stand another 6 weeks!! How old is your daughter?
My son is being very cuddly, which is super weird for him!

My son is being very cuddly, which is super weird for him!

My son has been hugging and kissing me non-stop!! Not super weird for him but definitely excessive! I'm definitely not hating it! ;)

Sounds like it may be soon for you bookworm!!
Ds keeps putting his head on my belly and poking it haha, he is still pretty young to understand what's going on though. I'm quite worried as every baby he sees he tries to poke them in the eye!!

Sounds like it may be soon for you bookworm!!
Ds keeps putting his head on my belly and poking it haha, he is still pretty young to understand what's going on though. I'm quite worried as every baby he sees he tries to poke them in the eye!!

:haha:! Mine is showing a bit of jealously around other babies, so I have no idea what's in store. He is also too young to "get" it but won't be long before he has no choice! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->