Who's due in April??

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
Sorry I'm sure there's already a thread similar to this, just wanted to get to know any ladies due around the same time as me and we can labour spot nearer the time and exchange birth stories!! I'm April 16th

Meeee. April 12th here! Can't wait to start labour watching with you all x

Is this your first baby lunabelle?

This is my second and it's another girl so excited!!
How's everyone feeling about the birth? I was pretty scared at first as I had quite a traumatic time with my first, but more relaxed and confident now. Really want a water birth!!

Sarah lo your profile pic looks a lot like a pic I have of my wee one when I was at work and DH let her paint! He let her paint her change mat and then her whole body!

I am due April 21st with a boy he will be my first... time has been going so fast for me, but am starting to get more and more uncomfortable the further along I get!!!!

I'm April 15th :D wish April would come already!

April 7th, can't wait to meet our handsome little prince. :D I agree, Wombat, I wish end of March/beginning of April would get here already. :p

I'm due april 5th. This is my 2nd and i'm having a boy this time... a wee prince to keep my little princess company!! Had a fairly difficult labour last time, was induced and it failed which ended in emcs so hoping to have my vbac birth this time and go into a nice natural labour xx

I'm April 19th with a girl :)
Second pregnancy, I have a 13 month old son aswell.
First birth went well (was induced 8 days over) had a few complications with the epidural slipping but other then that it was good. Hoping for another positive one!

Im due May 2nd but really really hoping for an April baby! :)

Due April 20th but on bed rest as baby is trying to escape now , 3rd baby x

Congrats to you all!!!!!! So exciting...we're all almost at the Finish Line Ladies :happydance:...Hanging in there with you all. APRIL 14TH..Expecting a Girl..Our 1st baby, so yeah..New Parents in every sense of the word. The lord be with us lol.

Got a bit scared when I realised in approx two weeks we'll all be able to say were due next month!!

Eeek, I know but I'm so excited for that, skye. XD It's been a long wait for all of us. :p

due 23rd April with our 1st baby, a little girl that's taken 10 years in the making ;) and we cannot wait to meet her! Looking forward to labour watching with u all :) x

Hello, there!! I'm due April 19th! :) Excited to have a little girl, really hoping she's calm and easy...pretty much the opposite of my son...and so scared to soon be a mom of 2! lol

April 19th with our first, a boy.

Sooo ready to be done, but good lord I don't have a clue what to do with a newborn. Wee bit nervous about that.

Kinda hope he arrives before the easter bunny though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->