Who's due in April??

Yep in the bum, the second one I got given standing up then had to walk back to the car straight away. I had to stop and sit down in the cafeteria the pain was that bad!
I'm being induced because of the hernia I have, the painkillers I'm on for it are pretty hardcore + been having these contractions for almost a week now :/

I could not stand another 6 weeks!! How old is your daughter?
My son is being very cuddly, which is super weird for him!

She's 21 months and still comes into our bed during the night for cuddles which I love and she sleeps till 9 which is awesome!! Don't know how this is going to work with new baby but I'm sure we'll find a system!
It seems a lot of people have a really long start to labour then others it just spontaneously happens- not sure which I'd prefer I'm an hour away from hosp

I don't think I'll be much longer than a couple of weeks now, just got a feeling!! Can't imagine getting to 40 weeks !!

I've had period type pain on one side since 2am, hopefully it's a sign of something starting :)

I've had period type pain on one side since 2am, hopefully it's a sign of something starting :)

Ooh let us know! This is the only time we'll ever be excited by period pains lol! I've been cramping here and there but mostly after walking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->