Who's on Second? (TTC #2)

Rudy- you sound like me too! My hubby adopted my 7 year old and we are ttc #2, I have pcos too :(

Oops that was supposed to say Rdy ...stinking auto correct!

Hi everyone, can I join you?

I am 24 DH is 27, weve been together just over 7 yrs and we have a 5yr old daughter.

We originally started ttc when dd was 10 months which ended in a m/c the week before her first birthday:nope: which was and still is very difficult to celebrate my daughters life at the same time as grieving for the baby we m/c.

we then stopped and started ttc many time since but I have struggled with depression which always stopped us ttc.

Anyway, my depression has been under control for coming up to a year and we have decided to ttc #2.

I had the implant out in November and had my first AF at the start of jan, so we are only in the first month of ttc.

Hello pretty ladies! Thanks for joining us!

I am on my TWW, and wow, it's taking a toll. Definitely in nesting-mode - I've ripped apart our 50+ yr old couch to completely recover it, and dragged DH 2 hours south to IKEA for furniture/storage, and then to Lowes for paint (I've decided EVERY room needs to be redone, they're all just bare walls now).

I had to stop my welbutrin, and it's made me a bit :wacko: ! I've started like 85 projects just to keep my mind occupied, but I've also started burning myself out. Ugh. Thank FSM for DH who keeps me sane and lets me vent and scream when I need to! And for a dear friend who went out to see Seven Nations with me last night!

I'm 4DPO and SUPERCRANKY! Also have runny nose/allergy symptoms, but that could be from the dusty couch! Hoping it's just :dust: !!!

~Joralyn~

Hello! We just recently started to ttc #2! Second month trying, our daughter is 20 months. Good luck to us all!!!

Wanted to add that my daughter took a long time to conceive so I am hoping it is a lot faster this time! Lol

wow loved finding this thread!! I am 31 and hubby is 29. i have two children 12&11 we want to have a child together! I didn't do anything when i feel prego with my others....i was preventing actually...and now here i am opk, checking cp, and cm....we have been at it actively for 4 months, hoping for Feb to be our month!! Fx !!

So ladies, for my dd we conceived on cycle #3 and were bd-ing every few days. This month we bd'd EVERY day (well... just about) during my fertile window. How often are you ladies? I keep thinking that the more we "do it" the better our chances!?!? I am SO anxious to test this weekend..................

Thanks Joralyn for starting this thread!!!! And good luck remodeling your home, haha :) whatever keeps you busy!!

Hey Ladies... TTC # 2 is more difficult than I had thought! We are both 34 which is not that old right? Have a 3 yr old girl which surprised us, so we are not sure long it took us to conceive with her. It has been 3 mths now with no luck at all. AF showed her ugly face today which gave me lots of disappointed tears this morning until I looked my girl in the eyes and realized that I am blessed. Just wanting that new little wee one to snuggle.

So ladies, for my dd we conceived on cycle #3 and were bd-ing every few days. This month we bd'd EVERY day (well... just about) during my fertile window. How often are you ladies? I keep thinking that the more we "do it" the better our chances!?!? I am SO anxious to test this weekend..................

Thanks Joralyn for starting this thread!!!! And good luck remodeling your home, haha :) whatever keeps you busy!!

With Eva we did every second day and then one month did everyday and that was the month we conceived her, this time we did every second day for a few months and then again this month is the first month we've decided to do every single day so fingers crossed it works again for us.

When I got pregnant in July we only dtd once or twice in my fertile window. After my MC we were determined to get pregnant again and dtd every day during my fertile window and no luck. This month we only dtd the day before and the day of my +OPK and I just got a BFP yesterday! So for me and DH more was definately not better!

When I got pregnant in July we only dtd once or twice in my fertile window. After my MC we were determined to get pregnant again and dtd every day during my fertile window and no luck. This month we only dtd the day before and the day of my +OPK and I just got a BFP yesterday! So for me and DH more was definately not better!

WOOHOO!! congrats on your BFP!! sometimes less is more..lol..

:dust:

Hi Everyone - and raventtc, I was talking to you on another thread :)

This is only our second month ttc - This will be my fourth, but my first with my hubby! I have a 13, 11, and 9 year old from a previous marriage. I am 31, hubby 33. We have been married almost 3 years now and started talking about having a baby together about a year ago, and two months ago finally said LET'S DO IT :)

Today I am 4dpo and imagining a zillion symptoms that probably aren't there. Except I do know that my boobs are soooo sore. And they never are until 2-3 days before AF. So.... I am trying not to look up how many other people in these forums had sore boobs 4 dpo and ended up pregnant. Haha.

Yay, Twinkie!!!! Just reading this thread and stumbled upon your post, I spoke to you quite a bit in TTCAL forums and am so thrilled for you, it's made my day!!!!!! So exciting, you really deserve some good news will keep everything crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months! xx (afm am in tww, worried about luteal phase at moment 'cos i spot on day 10 and flow starts day 11, FF says that makes it a 10 day luteal phase which is worryingly low but am staying positive and taking the B100s!) xxx

Hey ladies,

Can I join here. Im 26 and hubbie is 26 also. We have a gorgeous little man who is 15months and we have just literally decided to start TTC #2. Very excited but also nervous at the prospect of having 2 little monkeys to look after. Well i suppose I really should stop taking the pill (hehe) Okay no more pill wohoooo

babeonthego me and you sound like were very similar i'm 24 and DH is nearly 28, so we average at 26 ;-) our lil Eva Maree is 14 months and we've decided to start TTC #2

Congrats on your BFP, Twinkie! Lets hope that :dust:to rubs off on the rest of us!!!

yay Twinkie!!!!

sevilla - when we concieved dd, we just dtd whenever for the first 2 cycles, then on cycle 3 we dtd every other day, then when I ov'd we did it 3 days in a row, missed a day, then dtd once more.I think it was called the Deanna plan. We conceived on that cycle. I have just ordered some clearblue ovulation test with the smiley face if you ov - off amazon £29.99 for 20. in the shops they were £23.99 for 7. I tried using the cheaper ones before but they don't work with me so its the expensive ones, hopefully I won't need to buy anymore!

Hi everyone

I'm 28 and my OH is 30 and we're in the first month of trying for #2, we already have a 12 month old boy.

I don't think this will be our month as we only :sex: unprotected once. We were going to wait to try until March/April, but then ended up being in with a chance for this month!

DS was a suprise, so like a couple of you this will be my first time actually trying too! I'm very excited :happydance:

My AF is due on 31st Jan, but I've already taken 2 test that came up BFN.

I get to take a prelim :test: tomorrow! So far no major symptoms, but strange cravings (possibly the result of medication withdrawal however). Really REALLY hoping for that :bfp: sometime soon - then we can have my birthday, anniversary and baby's birthday all in Oct/Nov!

So, ladies, my next question(s) - have you shared the possibility of a younger sibling with your first? And if they're able to understand, how did they react? (Mine just kinda shrugged and said "good", but he's not usually overly expressive until actually faced with something, haha). Have you shared the news that you're trying with anyone else? Or is it like going on a diet - don't tell anyone unless you want them to monitor/criticize your meals! Lol.

:dust: to all!

I get to take a prelim :test: tomorrow! So far no major symptoms, but strange cravings (possibly the result of medication withdrawal however). Really REALLY hoping for that :bfp: sometime soon - then we can have my birthday, anniversary and baby's birthday all in Oct/Nov!

So, ladies, my next question(s) - have you shared the possibility of a younger sibling with your first? And if they're able to understand, how did they react? (Mine just kinda shrugged and said "good", but he's not usually overly expressive until actually faced with something, haha). Have you shared the news that you're trying with anyone else? Or is it like going on a diet - don't tell anyone unless you want them to monitor/criticize your meals! Lol.

:dust: to all!

Hoping for a BFP for you too!! Good luck , and yes we talked to our kids about it, (they are mine from another relationship) and now that we are married we have discussed with that that we may one day have a baby together to add to our family...they were excited they love playing with their cousins who are babies/toddlers, but other than that we haven't told anyone else.....lol on your diet reference!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->