Who's on Second? (TTC #2)

I get to take a prelim :test: tomorrow! So far no major symptoms, but strange cravings (possibly the result of medication withdrawal however). Really REALLY hoping for that :bfp: sometime soon - then we can have my birthday, anniversary and baby's birthday all in Oct/Nov!

So, ladies, my next question(s) - have you shared the possibility of a younger sibling with your first? And if they're able to understand, how did they react? (Mine just kinda shrugged and said "good", but he's not usually overly expressive until actually faced with something, haha). Have you shared the news that you're trying with anyone else? Or is it like going on a diet - don't tell anyone unless you want them to monitor/criticize your meals! Lol.

:dust: to all!

My daughter is too young to understand. I have only told my sister and a best friend that we are trying. I needed to tell someone for support. Besides that, I get sooo depressed and hard on myself each month it doesn't work. So, it would be hard to have other people asking "any news yet?" or things like that!! I like your diet reference, too, it's perfect!!!

we haven't told DD. we don't want other people to know and she tells people everything, also I don't think she'd understand it could take months etc. Tbh when we do get pregnant, the plan is to keep it quiet until 12 week scan, because if we have another m/c I don't want her to know and have to deal with mummy losing the baby and the upset that would cause.

Hi ladies! I just got my :bfp:! Full story in my journal. It was so different than with my first! I thought I was out because my boobs aren't even sore. And they were so much so with DD!

I hope everyone gets thier :bfp: soon!

Is there room for another? My names Nicole, I'm 25, mummy to my little man who's 19 months old, and currently on cd 12. :)

Congratulations on your BFP Leinz! :D xx

Hi ladies! I just got my :bfp:! Full story in my journal. It was so different than with my first! I thought I was out because my boobs aren't even sore. And they were so much so with DD!

Congratulations!:happydance:

Congrats!!

:dust:

YAY!!! So happy for you! Hopefully I'm right behind you there, lol! Many grats to you and your family! :thumbup:

we haven't told DD. we don't want other people to know and she tells people everything, also I don't think she'd understand it could take months etc. Tbh when we do get pregnant, the plan is to keep it quiet until 12 week scan, because if we have another m/c I don't want her to know and have to deal with mummy losing the baby and the upset that would cause.

Boy, do I know what you mean now, Jellybean! I told a coworker that we were *thinking* of having a baby, which she took as free license to ask what my symptoms are/might be and if I was expecting AF anytime soon. Loudly. At work, at my desk. Um, NOYB??? Seriously, posting in a forum among women all experiencing the same issues is one thing, but its not something I want broadcast all over the office. I just stared at her until she went away. I'm good at that. :wacko:

Congrats! So excited for you!

It ridiculous isn't it. We were trying a while ago and stopped but i'd told my mum I got ovulation test. Everytime I saw her she asked if i'd ovulated, in the end I said 'mum, you do realise you are basically asking if Dh & I had sex last night!' she stopped asking after that :haha:. we haven't told anyone this time though we'd rather keep it between us, well and all the ttc people on here:haha:

No :bfp: for me this month - :witch: arrived as scheduled. Boo. Guess we'll try again. Sorry to be a bummer, ladies, just feeling kinda down about it.

:flow:

Hey girlies,

Well i eventually took the plunge and stopped taking the pill :) Just waiting for a withdrawal bleed (SOZ TMI) then we can get dancing :)

Probably wont be able to really start trying until March time but im totally okay with that. :)

Babydust to everyone :)

DING DING! Nope, that's not the boat pulling into Stormwind, that's ROUND THREE!

Things have been absolutely frantic around here - I went off my meds (cold turkey, so stupid) and had quite the meltdown. :hissy: Hubs & I talked it over and determined it's best if I stay on them (not a high risk) and slowly wean off if/when pregnancy progresses.

And there are forces at work in this world that are mocking me, I'm sure of it. I am employed, but have been looking for a new job for a month now. And by looking, I mean obsessing over and applying to everything I am qualified for and updating every contact/network I have. Today, my hubs friend calls him with an offer for a new job making $5K more a year than he does currently. And my hubs is/was not even looking. WTF... :growlmad:

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad for him and the opportunity. Just wish I could catch the same break!

Awww :hugs: Joralyn!
It's always the way. When you're looking for work, there's nothing and when you aren't, everyone calls up to offer you a job! :growlmad: Hope you find something soon xx

Well, I've taken my TTC journal over to that forum, so check it out ladies! (ps - I have a valid reason for not posting in over a month - please read to find out why...)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/922681-bunches-hiccups.html#post16359899

Happy baby making!

I'm sorry you were robbed. Thats awful... I'm back TTC. I had a MMC at 9w3d on March 6.

I am so sorry to hear that, love. ::hugs:: Hoping for some good news for you next time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->