Who's on Second? (TTC #2)

Joralyn

Mum & Pregnant
Reaction score
:wave: Hello, ladies! :wave:

Anyone else TTC #2 out there? I'm 30, hubs is 27, and it's the first for us together, but will be my 2nd. Also, quite an age gap - my son will be 9yo in Feb. I think the hardest part for him will be wanting to help at times when he really can't - he's a sweet kid. :awww:

We both work full time, AND I'm going back to school in May. :juggle: We have a great house in a great neighborhood where we recently started a block watch, and we have 4 fur-babies (3 cats, 1 dog) I love our craziness. :cloud9:

Anything you're doing differently this time around? What's your story? I'm really interested in connecting with other #2s (or #3s or #4+)!

Cheers!

Hi! I've been working on #2 for the past 7 months or so. Not actively, though...it's been a challenge getting DH's cooperation at times. I got pregnant in June last year but had a mmc at 9 weeks, and then had a chemical pregnancy in December. :( Sigh... I just want to be have a sticky baby already. I'm 35, iwill be 36 this year, and DH will be 44, so we don't exactly have time on our side. My DD just made 2. I had no problems with my first pregnancy, but this time around seems more of challenge.

HOw long have guys been ttc #2?

Hi, Zeri! We JUST started TTC, but since my first was a surprise, I'm new to the whole "planning" thing, lol. So far, I'm on the "wing and a prayer" method - not taking temp or anything, but charting my OV & doing the ol' BD.

Where in the Caribbean are you? DH & I went on a cruise to the Southern Caribbean for our honeymoon last year - it's my favorite trip so far!
I've always heard that taking a trip somewhere ends up with a baby, lol. My cousin was born after my aunt & uncle took a trip to Italy. :winkwink:

:dust:

hey there.. My OH have been TTC # 2 since august 2011 it feels like forever omigosh but im hopping we get out bfp this cycle! we are getting married in may.. we have one beautiful little man together he is 17 months old (well almost) and we have been together since we were 16 years old :) yup we've been together for just aboyt 6 years :) we have a kitty cat (his name is trouble) hehe...

Hi Ladies,

I'm ttc#2, we've been trying since September. I'm 28, DH 32, we've been married for 7 years. We have a 8 month old baby girl, and a pug named Brady!

Hope we all are blessed with miracles this cycle! :hugs:

Hi, ladies!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, Dizzy, thats awesome! Little man is adorable!

Leinz- I second that! :dust: for everyone!

Hiya, we've just started ttc number 2. It took us about 8 tries last time. Hoping it won't be as long with this one as we should be a bit wiser and not make rookie mistakes? Having said that, our first go hasn't worked and pretty much did similar to last time. Do think I'm not going to buy tests from now on, as it does make it more stressful.
I thought I'd have to wait at least another year before ttc, as my boyfriend is v careful. Had to wait years to ttc our first baby!
I'm 29. We have a baby boy, dog and 3 chickens. I work 3 days a week.

I am TTC #2. We have been TTC for just shy of a year. We had a MC in August. My DS will be 9 in September and was a "surprise" so I had no idea actually trying would be this hard! I am waiting on either a BFP or AF right now, and if AF arrives I am planning on calling my Dr. to find out if we can start testing, since it is taking quite awhile and I have already been dx with low progesterone.

Good Luck ladies!

Hi Ladies,

I am ttc#2, I'm 33 and bf too. We have been working for the past 3 month. I had cervical cancer stage 1, then I had surgery to remove 4 huge fibroids, I was able to keep my uterus and ovaries. This will be our first toghether, I have a son which he will be 6 in April. I started with OPK and I haven't Ovulated at all :( today is my 16th day of my cycle and I have OPK since day 9 with no positive. I started with soy isoflovone this month, so far nothing has happened.
lot of lucks ladies... :dust: to everyone.

How crazy im 30 and OH is 27 too and we are ttc no 2 lol :) xxx

Hi! I'm 28 and DH is 34 and we are currently NTNP #2 but will be actually trying in May. DH wants a 2 year age gap.

:hi: Me and my OH have been trying since August 2010 :( It will be my 2nd but his 1st! We are getting excited knowing that will happen soon..........i hope!! [-o<

xx

Wow, that's crazy, xfairyhopesx! Maybe we'll both get a 2nd around the same time! :)

Hi, ladies! Good luck to everyone! I am on my TWW starting today, counting it down to Groundhog's day! **fingers crossed!**

Hi...I will be 34 in March and DH is 33. We have a wonderful DD who will be 3 in March. This time around we are just gonna do it!!! No OPKs, no temping, no major changes besides Prenatal vits! TTC our daughter was like a science experiment and I did things to myself (Checking CM, cervical position etc.) that I don't want to do again as it confused me and stressed both myself and my husband out. I want to have fun ttc..not making it a job! Good luck to all.:hugs:

Great to see you all! May this cycle be the one! :hugs:

Hey, I have just started TTC #2. Im 25 (so is hubby) and we have a gorgeous little boy who is 8 months. It took 9 months and 2 miscarriages to conceive him xx

Toots 4... Wow! What a brave lil boy you have! My daughter was born April 2011, with a cleft palate. :hugs:

Hey all, my names Susanne I'm 23, and DH is also 23 (24 on the 28th!) we have been together for 7 and 1/2 years and we are TTC No2. We have a DD named Lily-Mai who is 4 and it took us 9 months after a m/c to conceive her. We have since had a m/c in Dec 2009 as well but not TTC since. This is our 2nd cycle of trying I don't use OPK's (yet) or temp or anything, just look out for CM changes and other ovulation symptoms and luckily we BD pretty much every other day anyway so not much of a change there ;)

I'm hoping that we will achieve a BFP within 6 cycles, but I'm prepared for a long journey if it takes that :( I'm tempted to get OPK's for next cycle as I'm really not sure what's going on with my cycles at the moment. They used to be long then last month was only 27 days but I don't recall any O symptoms and this month I was due to ovulate yesterday and no O symptoms again... still on the look out though!

Hopefully we get some BFP's soon girlies :D

Welcome Toots, Susanne, Dee, Paula & MommyB! :babydust: to all! Hoping my PT sees its shadow on groundhogs day! :)

So DH and I bd'd last week when I was ovulating.....but the bugger pulled out. :haha: I don't think I can wait until May! I need to change his mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->