• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

I'm not response positive about this cycle, my chart looks identical to last cycle :(

I have been having af like cramps since Monday which is way too early but I think it's nothing...

That's meant to say I'm not feeling very positive...stupid phone

Af cramps can be good though! Com on please please please be response positive! :haha:

I'm out and I'm actually looking forward to tryin next round. For mow at least ;)

aw sorry this wasn't your month :hugs:

yesterday i was all excited about my af like cramps because if i get them at all it's usually only the day before or day of but then I manged to convince myself it was nothing...ugh why can't it be next monday already? by then I should know one way or the other

ummmmm ladies.........

what does this pic look like to you..........................?

https://www3.snapfish.co.uk/snapfis...sc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfishuk/

Oh my.

ummmmm ladies.........

https://www3.snapfish.co.uk/snapfis...sc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfishuk/

Oh my.

Honeybee!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Oh my God it's clearly positive. I'm so excited for for you :happydance::happydance::happydance: Christmas baby!

omigosh i am SO shocked! seriously, no symptoms apart fropm a little bit of dizziness (thought i was getting flu or something). no sore boobs, no spotting, no sickness, a little bit of cramping yesterday but that's it.

so so happy though. a little Christmas bubba! when's your next OV date ClearBlue? i found temping really helpful this month.

xx

It's amazing how we symptom spot and here you are no symptoms and cought that egg :) I am wishing you and happy and healthy 9 months. You must be over the moon. What month ttc is this for you?

I used to temp then ii stopped. I had my thermometer out to start again and every morning I get up and forget about it must remember :haha: next OV day should be around beginning of May. I'm still waiting for af to fully show her face.

Congrats honeybee! :)

Afm cd25 and I'm still in for now

Ohh yes you're in! How you feeling today?

I don't know what to feel. I really need to start temping again or at least using opk's. I had a small amount of brown spotting yeaterday and thought af would show but no sign so far. I never spot before af only spotted a few hours MAX before af showed so this is odd. I hope my cycles aren't starting to get weird on me.

I know this is odd but honeybee did you notice anything different in your pee color before that bfp?

Hi Clearbluesky, yes it is so much easier being relaxed!

Sorry to hear about the spotting but if AF hasnt shown yet it's not necessarily bad news - could be breakthrough bleeding? Good luck!

Congratulations on the bfps :)

Hi Clearbluesky, yes it is so much easier being relaxed!

Sorry to hear about the spotting but if AF hasnt shown yet it's not necessarily bad news - could be breakthrough bleeding? Good luck!

Congratulations on the bfps :)

You're next com on please get a bfp too! Wouldn't it be amazing if we all did? I'm praying for us all.

It would help if I knew exactly how many dpo I am. I didn't want to symptom spot so didn't pay much attention to ov. God wish I did now because I could be obsessing over a possible implantation bleed rather than af :haha: hope she stays away.

ummmmm ladies.........

Oh my.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so excited for you HoneyBeeBee!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!! Congrats to you and your other half!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!

Share the deets with me!!!! I want to join the BFP club soo bad!!!!

ummmmm ladies.........

Oh my.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so excited for you HoneyBeeBee!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!! Congrats to you and your other half!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!

Share the deets with me!!!! I want to join the BFP club soo bad!!!!

Go take a peek at her chart I stalked it for a while :lol:

Our turn will come let's stick together.

Ohh yes you're in! How you feeling today?

I don't know what to feel. I really need to start temping again or at least using opk's. I had a small amount of brown spotting yeaterday and thought af would show but no sign so far. I never spot before af only spotted a few hours MAX before af showed so this is odd. I hope my cycles aren't starting to get weird on me.

Clearblursky...........i keep forgetting to tell you that I can not see your ovulation chart. I have tried to look at it before and it just takes me to a page asking if I would like to register and says your chart is unavailable. Maybe its bc you don't temp anymore ? I don't know :/

Also, how do you put your chart in your signature? I would like to get some advice on what my chart looks like time to time but I have no idea how to put it there!!

Does it work now? I think I fixed it.

Clik on "sharing" in fertility friend then go to setup. Chose the charts you want to display and it will give you an https address that you can copy and add to your sig. I think that' how I did it. Try it and msg me if it doesn't work.

Does it work now? I think I fixed it.

Clik on "sharing" in fertility friend then go to setup. Chose the charts you want to display and it will give you an https address that you can copy and add to your sig. I think that' how I did it. Try it and msg me if it doesn't work.

It works now :thumbup: I think I did it..........can you see it?

Yes! Lovely chart and you're above the coverline still. How long is you lp usually?

I don't remember how I made the link say ovulation chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->